Good Vibes, Bad Vibes

Song for this chapter "Best I Ever Had" Drake

As Lorraine

I had a great time spending Christmas Eve with Lucas' family. His parents were so chill and reminded me of mine. I wish so bad that Kyle was here to meet them. They were so open to Lucas' sexual preferences, they said whatever makes their son happy.. They asked me so much about Kyle since Lucas obviously told them about him. I told Lucas' parents that we love Lucas and we would love for him to be part of our family. That night was perfect, I wouldn't choose to spend my Christmas eve anywhere else...especially with Roland also in Paris with me. Then Lucas said to me "Ma Belle.... don't forget about Shane." I know Lucas likes Shane...and why shouldn't he? I love Shane I really do. But if I must choose now, it would be Roland.

--------------------------

I am flying back to LA today. Roland will be back in 3 days and Lucas is here with me. I am going to miss Roland so much. We made love all night long again.. and to think Roland had testicular cancer? It was like it never happened. My Roland is amazing in and out of bed. Our love making session lasted till morning. He took his time to bring me over the edge over and over again. Roland knows my body so well and he knows exactly where to touch me. Lucas made fun of me "Looks like you didn't get any sleep last night." I couldn't wipe the smile off my face "Who needs sleep French boy... who needs sleep when there is Roland."

When we arrived at the airport... Shane was there. I told him he didn't have to pick us up but I guess he didn't listen. He rushes over to me and draws me into a tight embrace. I cannot lie, it feels so good to be in his arms. He takes my luggage for me and Lucas pretends to whine "Hey what about me Shaney?" Shane glances over at him "HaHa... very funny."

----------------------------------------

Once we are back home, I want to take a relaxing hot bath. I fill the tub with water and throw in a few bath bombs. Kyle is not home yet but we are going to have dinner together tonight. As soon as the bath is filled, I strip off all my clothes. As I was stepping into the tub, Shane startled me "You are so beautiful Rain." He walks over to me with champagne in hand "Can I join you?" I was hoping to take a long hot bath alone but as I looked at Shane with his sapphire blue eyes ... I just cannot resist him. He starts taking his clothes off and I really cannot help myself but to admire how insanely gorgeous his body is.

He caught me staring at him "You like what you see?" I have a habit of biting my bottom lip when I'm aroused and he knows it

He caught me staring at him "You like what you see?" I have a habit of biting my bottom lip when I'm aroused and he knows it. I shook my head "Nope... not at all" He walks into the tub and we are sitting across from each other.

 not at all" He walks into the tub and we are sitting across from each other

We drank the champagne straight from the bottle. Then Shane slides over to my side and he takes a large sip of the champagne as he presses his mouth onto mine. He pushes open my mouth with his tongue as I start drinking the champagne from his mouth. This very moment with Shane is so sensual, I can feel myself aching for him. The kiss lasted for a very long time, it was filled with such desperate need and desire. Then he lowers his lips to my breasts and starts sucking and biting on each of my nipples gently. I am getting so turned on and I know I am getting so wet. I moaned "Let's continue in bed." He got out and helped me out of the tub. We didn't even bother to dry off completely before we fell into the bed. As I lay down, Shane gets on top of me "Do you know how much I want you Rain?" I can feel his hard cock pressing between my legs "You are so hard Shane, I want you inside." He pushes a few loose strands of hair away from my face and whispers "Not yet Rain... not yet." He starts licking and kissing my ear, to my neck and down to the collarbone... while he playfully twisting and turning my nipples between his fingers.

He then traces his tongue slowly down my stomach and finally in between my legs. He spreads my legs apart as I wrap them over his shoulders. I can feel his warm breath before his tongue found its way to my clit. He tongue starts flicking my clit in circular motion and I am in pure ecstasy. I push my hips forward wanting more of his tongue as he probes two fingers into my wet hole. He begins thrusting his fingers in and out of me, I let out a loud moan. I cannot take this anymore, I want Shane inside "I want you inside Shaney." He comes up and positions himself on top of me, I can feel his hard cock pressing against my clit. He begins teasing me with his cock sliding up and down my clit with my legs wide open. I cried out "Please Shaney, fuck me." With one swift motion, he slides his cock deep inside me. I know he can feel my walls enveloping his hard shaft. He begins plunging in and out of me in rhythmic strokes. I bring my finger down to my clit and start to rub it in whirling motion. I can feel Shane is thrusting me harder and faster as I rub my clit in sync with his every thrust. I can feel myself ready to cum "Fuck me faster." I can tell he is ready to explode too as he lowers his lips to mine and kisses me hard. Then the inside of my muscles tightened around his cock as I cum and I can feel his warm sperm erupted in me. He mutters "I love you Rain, I love you so much" as he rolls off me and collapses next to me. That was pure bliss. I curled up on my side against Shane and rest my head on his shoulder with his arm around me. He turns to look at me "You are the best Rain, you are amazing." I stare into his gorgeous blue eyes "It's the sex Shaney... It's the sex." He shakes his head "No it's not just about the sex... It's about how fulfilling it is to have you here... to be able to touch you and feel you." I thought of Roland, he told me that I was the best he ever had... and I mean he has quite a lot of women that's for sure.

I let out a sigh. What am I doing again? Why is it so hard to just pick one. Why can't I just make up my fucking mind. When I was with Roland, I was so sure that I only wanted him. Now that I am back and with Shane here, I am just as confused as ever. We must have drifted off to sleep because Lucas woke us up when he jumped into my bed. It is already dark out. I asked "What time is it?" Lucas pinches my nose "It's time for dinner. Kyle is on his way home." I look at Shane "Wake up sleepyhead." He squints open one eye to look at me "I am starving."

--------------------------

After we got home from dinner, I asked Shane to watch a movie with me in the entertainment room. Half way into the movie, Roland called me. I glanced over at Shane as I walked out of the entertainment room. Roland asks me what I am doing and I tell him I am watching at movie at home. He paused for a second then he said "And let me guess... Shane is there." I mumbled "Yea...He picked us up from the airport." I don't know why but somehow I feel that something in Roland changed. As before he never seems to mind when Shane is around, now he does. He tells me that he would like to spend more time with me once he is back. I told him I would love to. He reminded me that I told him I wanted to be with him. After we hung up, I walked back into the entertainment room. Shane has the movie on pause. I plop down on the sofa right next to him, I can tell he isn't too happy. I am about to lean over and give him a kiss when my phone rings, it's an incoming video call from Roland. I wonder why he is calling me through video call. I answered and his face appeared "I just want to tell you I love you." I glance at Shane really quick "I love you too Roland." He continues "I'll see you when I am back."

After we ended the call, I loop my arm in Shane's and rest my head on his shoulder "let's finish the movie." I was thinking to myself "I cannot do this anymore" but I said it out loud instead. Shane asks "Cannot do what?" I sighed "Nothing..."

As Shane

Roland is starting to get on my nerve real bad. I know why he made that video call to Rain earlier, he is making sure I am aware of his presence. He wants me to know he is very much in Rain's life. I wish I can tell Rain that Roland is not the man whom she thinks he is. Knowing her, I must find proof first or else she would never believe me. I pull her even closer to me as she rests her head on my shoulder. There is no way I will lose Rain to Roland, no fucking way.