Shane

This Chapter is dedicated to Shane Finley

Song for this Chapter "Jealous" Labrinth

As Shane

I haven't been able to sleep since the night I found out Rain was with Roland in Paris. I really thought things ended between them for good over Thanksgiving.  With all the rumors of him and that model he is supposedly to be seeing, what the fuck was going on?  I don't know why it has to be so complicated now to be with Rain.  I have always been the one she wanted to marry and I would marry her now.  I am so deeply in love with her.  She is spending Christmas with Roland in Paris when she should be here back HOME in LA with us meaning Kyle and I ... her family.  I don't get this anymore... I love  Rain and Roland is so wrong for her in every possible way.  Roland is a womanizer, I don't believe that he would change for Rain.  Ask anyone or women he has been with... they will tell you the same.  Rain is too naive.  I  talked to Kyle about it and he told me that we should let Rain figure it out herself.  He tells me Rain is just as stubborn as their mom.  I don't even know if I can just sit around and wait, I don't want her to be in too deep.  I feel it is my job to protect Rain.  When I first moved here, I had no friends.  Then I met Kyle and little Lorraine... and our history began.  The first time when I met Rain she was so cute.  She was only eight and I  kneel down and looked at her... she pointed at my eyes and said "You have really beautiful eyes... they are so blue."  I thought to myself that night... Lorraine was so cute and I started  treating her like my baby sister.  Then when her parents passed away... she withdrew herself from everyone.  I spent several days with her in her room just to make sure she was okay.  She did not shed a tear... because Mrs. Fowler her mom told her tears are very precious, don't shed tears for just anything.  

Now back to Roland and her,  I am just waiting for her to come back so we can talk.  Knowing that she is with Roland in Paris sucks. I know ... I will have to let it go for now but I have a feeling Roland is trying to challenge me.  I am not giving up on Rain, we have a very strong bond.  I will always be around no matter what.  I texted Lucas and asked him to please keep an eye on Rain.  He replied that Rain has been with Roland most of the time.  

It is Christmas Eve today and I am missing Rain so much.  It's morning here which means it's already night time in Paris.  I decided to give Rain a call, she picked up right away "Hey Shaney."  I can tell she must have been drinking "Merry Christmas Eve Rain."  She replies "Merry Christmas Eve to you Shaney... where are you?"  I told her I'm over at her house right now. We have our annual Christmas Eve party tonight at the Fowlers every year, inviting all the relatives, friends, employees and clients.  I wish so much that Rain is here with us.  I had to tell her I miss her so damn much.  She told me she misses me too,  and she also misses Kyle.  I asked her if she was with Roland she said no.  She told me Roland is at a Christmas Eve party at his clients and she is with Lucas and his family.  I am actually happy to know at least she is not with Roland tonight, spending Christmas eve together.  I am just very jealous.  I told her that when she comes back, I must see her.  Since her classes don't start until way after January, she will be in LA for at least a week.  Before we hung up, I told Rain I love her and can't wait to see her.  She replies that she loves me and blows me a kiss over the phone. 

After we hung up, I went into her room.  I looked around at all her pictures.  She really grew up a lot and gotten even more beautiful.  She looks so much like her mom.

  She looks so much like her mom