Transformation

Chapter for this song "Gasoline" Halsey

I called Damien the very next day with Lucas beside me. He schedules me in for an appointment, he says I need to be free of all make up because we are going to be taking pictures.

Damien told me he would book me for professional shots besides these to build a portfolio

Damien told me he would book me for professional shots besides these to build a portfolio. I am in this for fun and new life experiences. Damien says I truly have the look of a model.

After we are done, Damien tells me to expect his call. I am so psyched and Lucas seems even more excited than I am. I ask him "I never imagine myself being a model. Seriously?" I always thought I wanted to do more in life and being a model was not what I expected. All I can think of now is that I want to make something of myself and I want Kyle to be proud of me.

And yes it happened. Damien called me back and I am in. He asked me to attend an open call at the agency . I ask Lucas to go with me because I am nervous. They loved me and they signed me.

---------------------------------------------------

Today my agent Sofia set me up for a 'go see', where I will meet the people/clients that are actually doing the hiring. I am getting nervous and Lucas tells me to calm the fuck down. I wanted Lucas to come along but Sofia told me I should never bring people with me. I got all the information I needed for the go-see including who the client is and for what product. To my surprise, it's the cosmetic brand 'Visage', a huge competitor to Roland's cosmetic brand. They are looking for a fresh face and they think I would be perfect. Sofia gave me the time and address and I asked if I should dress a certain way. She told me to wear red. I have the perfect red dress.

 I have the perfect red dress