Undeterred

As Lorraine

"Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you have to keep moving." Albert Einstein

Back in LA

As Lorraine

It is getting close to Kyle and Lucas' wedding.  We decided on a wedding venue in Palm Springs.  Lucas' parents will be flying in next week.  The actual wedding will take place in three weeks.  I invited Ryan also.  There will be thirty people attending.  I am getting more and more excited as the wedding date is getting closer.  Shane laughs at me saying it seems like I am the one getting married.  I mean it's Kyle and Lucas... how can I not be excited, nervous and extremely  happy.  

Claud is still missing.  After almost two years now there are still news about him from time to time.  As everyone knows, his body is still missing.  I still didn't understand why his family was in a hurry during that time to assume Claud was dead and held a funeral for him so quickly.  I was very upset to tell you the truth and I wasn't going to attend the funeral.  I still keep the memory of him very close to my heart.  Like Roland says, he is not here but he is with me in my heart and my  mind.  

Shane and I are doing good.  I can honestly say we have never been better.  I am starting to think everything happens for a reason.  With me meeting Claud and falling in love with him... finally losing him.  It makes me cherish 'love' even more.  It made me understand once you find that one person you love, you should keep falling in love with them... exactly the same way you did the first time.  

When I flew to Paris I met up with Roland at the little restaurant near his chateau.  I made him dance with me that night back at his place.  Roland Harris never dances.  It was a good night we stayed up talking about the past and the presence.  I can tell he still has feelings for me but there will never be Roland and Lorraine again.  Roland was an early chapter of my wild and crazy past.  Now at twenty-three a new chapter of my life has begun.  It would have been a chapter with Claud if he hasn't gone missing.  That's what I'm talking about, everything happens for a reason.  I believe now my chapter is with Shane.

Today I have a photo shoot with other models for designer sunglasses. Right after Kyle, Lucas, Shane and I are driving down to Palm Springs to talk to the caterer for the wedding.