To Kyle With Love

Song for this chapter "Lucky Strike"  Troye Sivan

This chapter is dedicated to Kyle with Love from Lucas

As Lucas

I have been with Kyle for over a year now.  It has been the longest I have ever been with anyone. I never knew that being with anyone, no matter men or women, can be so satisfying.  Kyle is like the missing piece to the puzzle of my life.  He is the most loving and caring person I have ever known.  I met him, I wanted him, I liked him.  Now I am loving him and I am keeping him.   I think Lorraine knows already how I feel about Kyle.  She keeps telling me that she wants us to get married and adopt babies.  Then she told me again when we were in Paris that she could be the surrogate mother if Kyle and I decide to have kids.  I personally wouldn't mind for Lorraine to be the surrogate mother.   I couldn't get over how amazing the Fowlers are... both Kyle and Lorraine.  When I first met Lorraine, I thought she was the most beautiful creature that walked the earth.   Then when I met her "uncle" Roland Harris, I thought maybe, just maybe there was still a chance I could be with her.   My first impression of Roland was not exactly good.  I thought he was possessive and he was too 'mature' for her.  Then when I met Shane, I thought he was perfect.  He has this boyish charm and I liked him from the very beginning.  I so wish that Lorraine would stay with Shane...  

Back to Kyle... He is just simply perfect.  Is there another word for more than perfect?  Maybe flawless?   Impeccable? Whatever you call it, he is just my "Adonis" in real life.  If you don't know who Adonis is, look it up.   Just look at him, he is fucking perfect.

   Just look at him, he is fucking perfect

His pillowy lips drives me insane.  I am an artist and I appreciate every beautiful form of life.  To me, Kyle is the epitome of beauty.  If Lorraine is the female version, Kyle is definitely the male version.  

We didn't get to spend Christmas together because with the "Fowler" tradition, he has to be here hosting the "Grand" Fowler Christmas eve party.   I really wanted Kyle to meet my family but I knew it was very important to him that he kept the Fowler tradition.  He told me he would like to meet my parents and I told him I have plans to fly them over for their 45th anniversary next year in June.  

As Kyle

I have never been happier in my life.  I knew at a very young age that I liked boys.  Shane was my very first crush.  I was completely in awed with him when we first met.  He was this super cute boy and all the girls loved him.  He became family fast... and Lorraine fell in love with him the first day she met him.  She was eight.  She came over, climbed on my lap and asked me "Kyle...who is that boy with those blue blue eyes... he is beautiful."  I looked at her and told her "His name is Shane... "  She smiled at me "I really like him Kyle... I love his eyes."  After that day I can tell Lorraine was so attached to Shane.  All the summer pool parties when we invited different girls over, Lorraine would go hiding in her room.  I knew she was looking out from the bedroom window... at Shane.  I was never interested in any of the girls...I just needed to fake it.  I faked it for the sake of Fowler's reputation.  I didn't want to disappoint my parents.  Then when they passed away, I needed to take care of Lorraine.  I put my life on hold,  because I must.  Then suddenly  Lucas came into my life...  It was by chance or maybe Lorraine set it up knowing all these years that I liked men... I fell in love with Lucas.  There was a very strong attraction the first day I met him.  I didn't even know what to do but I got this strong vibe that he was feeling it too.  Then thanks to my baby sister... because of the happy pills I was ready to confess and be open with my inner feelings.  That night was magical.   Lucas... he is my dream.  

Today is Saturday and I finally get time to relax and spend time with Lucas.  We decide to work out together for an hour or so in the home gym.  It's been over a year since we have been together, the attraction is definitely still there and growing stronger and stronger.

  It's been over a year since we have been together, the attraction is definitely still there and growing stronger and stronger

Lucas caught me staring at him and he came over.  He is standing so close to me and he places his finger on my lips before he covers my mouth with his.  Then he gently teases my upper lip first then down to  the lower lip using the tip of his tongue.  I am so turned on every time when he teased me like that. I run my hand down his chest and down to his crotch and he hard.  I start rubbing his cock through the thin material of his shorts.   Then I help him slide his shorts off along with his briefs.  I lower my mouth to his long and hard shaft, I love the fact that he is clean shaven.  I begin to suck on his cock, taking as much I can deep into my mouth.  Lucas begins to thrust slowly in and out of my mouth.  There is a subtle taste of sweat on his cock, I find it extremely sexy.  He pulls me up backs me up to the wall and  presses his lips on mine.  His body is pressed firmly against mine and he said "Let's go to our room."

As soon as we are in our room, he hurries to grab a tube of KY jelly and a condom.  I remove my clothes as I watch him roll the condom up his cock and rub KY  jelly allover it.  I climbed onto the bed moved to my knees with my backside facing him.  Lucas wastes no time as he plunges his shaft deep inside me with one quick thrust and starts moving back and forth... in and out of me.  He pulls my cheeks apart to get better access to my hole as he thrusts harder and deeper inside me.  Then reaching over finding my hard cock, he starts stroking it.   I can feel myself ready to explode.  I tell him that I'm ready to cum and he stops.  I turn around and lay myself down on the bed as he is on his knees.  We watch each other as we masturbate, stroking ourselves.  This is our own little "sexy show", we keep watching each other as we stroke our cock till we both came at the same time.  I called out "I love you" to Lucas as I came.  He plops down next to me and he turns  to look at me "I love you Kyle, I fucking love you."

As Lucas

I can see my future with Kyle.  I surrender my soul and my love to him whole and I know that is how he feels for me too.  Every time when he looks at me, I can see the love shining in his eyes.  This is called unconditional love.  We never argue and sometimes I can get a little moody but Kyle is always so understanding.  He is always so calm and he gives me personal space to sort out my emotions.   Lorraine is right, Kyle is astonishing.  I love him more and more and I definitely would like for us to get married.  

We went to shower afterwards.  Lorraine is home and Shane is with her.  I personally want her to be with Shane, I don't like Roland.  I even talked to Kyle about that, he said Lorraine should be the one to decide.  He just wants her to be happy and whomever she chooses, he will be give them his blessings.   For me, I think Lorraine is still too young, she doesn't need to decide just yet.  

As we walked into the kitchen, Shane and Lorraine were both there.  Shane tells us Lorraine is a baker today, she is making us cookies.  Then she looks at Kyle and I "You two just had sex."   I wonder how she knows.  I love the fact in this household, we can be so open with each other.  I went over and swiped some cookie dough with my finger "Mmm... it's good."  I took some more and I wiped it on Kyle's lips and then I kissed him.   Lorraine giggles "You two should go back to your room."  I put my arm around Kyle's shoulder "Let's get out of here."  I just want to spend today with Kyle.  He's always so busy with work, I have booked a spa day for us as a surprise.  I want him to relax and be able to enjoy himself.  He deserves to be happy because he makes me so happy.