Paris

Song for this Chapter "Symphony" Clean Bandit

As Lorraine

I am in Paris with Lucas for Christmas. I just needed a break from everything and Paris was the perfect choice. I am staying at Lucas' place. Lucas invited me to join him and his family for Christmas Eve Party. Today is December 20th and Lucas needs to head to the club. He asked me to go but I told him I rather stay in tonight. After he left, I grabbed a bottle of white wine and took the stairway that leads right into Roland's backyard where the pool is. I sat down on the pool lounge chair and smiled to myself thinking of the time when I stayed here. Suddenly someone said "You are trespassing young lady." I look over and is surprised to see Roland standing there "What are you doing here?" He smirks "I should be the one asking you what are you doing here?" My heart is racing so fast again "I am spending Christmas here with Lucas. What about you? Where is your girlfriend?" He sits down next to me "I am here alone. I have some business to attend to." I want so much to throw myself into his arms "When are you leaving?" He thought for a second "I'll be here for a while." My heart is about to burst, I blurted out "I miss you so much Roland." He got up from the chair and I thought he was going to leave again but instead, he pulled me up from my chair and into his arms. I cannot believe I'm here with Roland, is this a dream? If it is, I don't want to wake up. I asked him softly "Are you really here Roland? Am I just dreaming?" He kisses the top of my head "I am here Lorraine." I pull away from him because I want to look at him, I miss his face.

I loop my arms behind his neck "Roland Harris, please don't push me away

I loop my arms behind his neck "Roland Harris, please don't push me away. You may think I'm still so young but I know I want to be with you." He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him, I can hear his heart beating. He whispers "Stay with me tonight." I want to tell him not just for tonight, I want to stay with him every night. I tell him I will be right over, I just need to grab a few things from Lucas'. I text Lucas to let him know Roland is here and I'll be staying over at his place tonight. I am so happy right now as I walk over to Roland's.

As soon as I step into this house again, so much memories come rushing in. Roland is sitting on the living room sofa, I walk over and climb into his lap. I touch his face with my finger, I just want to feel him. I kiss him on the lips "Can we go back to before Roland? We can get married once I graduate." He laughs "Are you proposing to me Miss Fowler?" I looked at him and said "Yes Roland Harris, will you marry me?" He tilts his head to look at me "I just don't want you to have any regrets down the road." I look him in the eyes "I will never regret even for a second to be with you. Please have faith in me. I may be young but I know what love is because it is from the heart. The heart doesn't lie." He eyes softened "We will talk about that in 4 years time, after you graduate." I continue to ask him "Does that mean we can continue to see each other?" He pressed his lips on mine and we kissed hard. I pulled away finally as I waited for his answer. Then he said we will give our "relationship" a second chance just because life was so much better with me in it. That night I slept so well in his arms. The next morning Roland made us breakfast before he left for a meeting. I hugged him so tight before he left "I love you Roland Harris." I didn't even want to let go of him "Come back soon please." He kisses me "I will be back to take you to dinner."