Forbidden Truth

Song for this chapter "Young and Beautiful" Lana Del Rey

As Lorraine

That night after we got home, I totally lost it. I screamed at Shane "You really shouldn't have done that Shane. " He holds me by my shoulders "Rain I just want you to know who the real Roland Harris is." I told Shane I needed to be alone and I locked myself in the entertainment room. I didn't want to call Roland because my emotions were all over the place. He called me but I couldn't bring myself to talk to him just yet. I texted him back to let him know I needed to be left alone...just to gather my thoughts. I lay on the floor trying to think and make sense of everything that Kendra has said. I wasn't sure how long I have been laying there when Kyle knocked on the door "Lorraine, open the door." I shouted "Kyle please leave me alone." He knocks on the door again "Lorraine Shane told me what happened. Just open the door." I walk reluctantly to open the door. I walk back to the sofa and Kyle follows. As we sit here on the couch I so wish to throw myself into Kyle's arms and just cry my eyes out. But being me, I know better than to cry. Kyle breaks the silence "You should talk to Roland. See what he has to say." I look at Kyle "What if what Kendra said was true? Do I want to know the truth?" Kyle reaches over and squeezes my hand "Of course you do. Trust me and everything will be okay." He got up gave me a kiss on top of my head and left.

The next day

I finally talked to Roland. I asked him to come over to my place after work. He wants to take me out for dinner but I tell him I need to talk to him tonight in my house. I want to be in the safety of my own home. I must have fallen asleep again when I opened my eyes, Roland was sitting on the bedside.

   I must have fallen asleep again when I opened my eyes, Roland was sitting on the bedside

He brushes his thumb on my cheek "Hey sleepyhead. You awake." I rub my eyes "How long have you been here? What time is it?" He tells me it's already half past seven. I stretched before sitting up "Sorry, did you wait long?" He looks me in the eyes "I love watching you sleep. I got here not too long ago, I didn't want to wake you up." I pat the spot next to me on the bed "Come sit with me." He climbs in and as he sits next to me he puts an arm around my shoulder. I instinctively rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses the side of my temple "What's going on love? Is something bothering you?" I remove myself from him and sit cross legged face to face with him "I met Kendra last night. Kendra Flores." He thought for a moment "I'm not surprised. So I am guessing you have a lot of questions you want to ask me." I cannot believe he looks so calm "Aren't you even a little worried of the things she told me?" He shakes his head "Not really I have nothing to hide." I started to tell him everything that she said to me. From him taking her virginity at eighteen to having his baby and the abortion. After I finished telling him all that Kendra told me, Roland starts to laugh "I already knew the things she would say, it was all very predictable." I am confused now "So are you denying or are you admitting to what she told me?" He takes my hand in his "Do you trust me Lorraine?" I wish I do but at this moment I really don't know "I don't know Roland, I really don't know." He leans back against the bed headboard "I will tell you everything that you need to know." He starts off by telling me that he did meet Kendra when she was eighteen and he was twenty-three. He said she was no virgin like she claimed to be. She just started her modeling career and he met her when she became one of the few spokesmodels for his cosmetic brand. They started dating and he was in love with her. They got engaged and with him being always on the go to different part of the countries, they didn't always get to spend time together. She started hanging out with movie producers, actors and actresses. Then Roland told me that he found out she was cheating on him with one of the movie producers from a very reliable source. He said not long after, he told her it was over between them. She then told him that she was pregnant with his baby. Roland said he didn't believe for a second that the baby was his. He has been traveling and the timing was just off. She finally admitted that she was screwing someone else. She broke down and begged Roland to forgive her. She said she didn't want the baby and she still wanted her modelling career. It was then Roland decided to help her. They kept the abortion a secret and nobody ever found out about it. Even after the abortion, Kendra still kept trying to be with Roland again but he told her it was over long ago. She had depression and she became suicidal. Roland found her a psychiatrist and even paid for all her medical expenses up until now. He even told me he would be more than happy to show me her medical bills. Her modeling career went down the hill because of her manic depression. As I sit here listening to what he is telling me, I believe everything he says. I look at him "Roland, I am so sorry if I ever had any doubts in you." I pressed my body against his and he ran his fingers through my hair "It's okay love, it's very understandable for you to be feeling upset and uncertain. Just try not to listen to what others say because a lot of people don't want us to be together." I lowkey think Roland is talking about Shane. He continues "And remember if you ever have doubts, you have to let me know. I will never lie to you Lorraine." I am just so happy at this moment. A heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am so relief. And now Roland looks at me "I believe it's time for us to makeup." I know exactly what he means. I jumped off my bed to lock my door. I told Roland to strip for me. He slowly unbuttons his shirt and slides off his pants. I stand by the end of the bed watching him, he is so damn sexy.

  I stand by the end of the bed watching him, he is so damn sexy

I climb up the bed and crawl over to him. I start to trace tiny kisses from his chest down to his stomach before peeling off his boxers. His cock is very hard by now "Tell my baby what do you want me to do with your cock." He groans "I want your warm mouth wrap around him." I flick my tongue across the tip of his cock a few times because taking him into my mouth. I am doing it slowly because I want to savor every part of the skin on his shaft. I slide my mouth up and down his cock and I use my fingers to gently rub his balls. I can tell he is getting so turned on right now as he gyrates his hips upward going deeper into my mouth. Finally he stops me and we switch position quickly. He positions himself on top of me and he pushes some of my hair back from my face "You are so beautiful love. I will never get tired of looking at your face." Then he kissed me hard. I am drunk by his love. He starts to suck on my earlobe down to my neck, my collarbone to my breasts. He took his time teasing my nipples as they hardened with every flick of his tongue against them. I know I'm so wet right now I want nothing more than to feel him inside me "Baby please... I need you inside." He lowers his mouth between my legs "Not yet love, not yet." He lifts both of my legs and place them over his shoulders as he begins to lick my clit. Using just his lips he sucks on my swollen center as I moan out "Baby please." He probes one finger, two fingers into my wet hole. He wiggles both fingers inside for a while and then he begins thrusting in and out of me. If he doesn't stop now I'm going to cum "Baby I want you inside me now." I see the satisfaction from his smile "I will do what you want love." He gets on top of me and without warning, he enters his full length inside me. He is so hard. He thrusts in and out of me with fast and hard strokes. I spread my legs as wide as I could and I begin to touch myself. We look deep into each others' eyes as he moves in and out of me faster and faster. As the both of us cum, we cried out "I love you" at the same time. He leaned over and kissed me "You are the best Lorraine."

We both lied in bed for some time with me in his arms. I think I fell asleep again but this time happy and satisfied.

As Roland

I quietly get off the bed not wanting to wake up Lorraine. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, put back on my clothes. I went downstairs and I found Shane in the kitchen. He was shocked to see me "You're here." I sat down on the kitchen bar stool "Can I have a drink? Whiskey?" Shane gave me a look but got me my whiskey. I take a sip of the whiskey "So Shane, I want to thank you." He looks at me as I continue "I am so glad that you have Lorraine meet Kendra." Shane raises his brow "You know if you try to prove someone did wrong, you should check the facts first." I can see a frown forming between his eyebrows "Roland this is just between you and I. I don't want you to hurt Lorraine." I seriously find Shane quite entertaining "Why would I hurt Lorraine when all I want is to love her." He comes closer to my face "I know all about your Roland Harris. I will make sure that Rain knows the truth too." I pat him on the shoulder and he shrugs my hand off him "The next time if you want to invite one of my many ex girlfriends to come out and talk to Lorraine about me, just ask me. I will gladly give you their numbers... and oh yea, find one that's not delusional or have mental disorder." I pick up my whiskey and down it all. I got up and I looked back at him "Everyone has a price. Good luck in finding a woman that I have had to say shit about me." I start to walk out of the kitchen and I turn around "Lorraine is sleeping, don't disturb her."

Shane really has no idea whom he is up against. I feel sorry for him because by the end of this game, I don't know if Lorraine would still see him as family.