Chapter 19

Since it was a Friday, we decided to see what the night life was about in Phoenix. After asking the black receptionist at the hotel, we ended up at Club Deluxe. The place was packed, and the DJ was playing the hottest tracks. Jaison and I sat in a section sipping Ciroc Summer Colada while Ari dragged Zayn to the dance floor. "That nigga know his ass can't dance for shit," Jaison laughed. "You know he only followed her out there to keep them other niggas from trying to holla at her." We watched as he did a lazy two step. Then the DJ flipped on Juvenile's Back That Ass Up.
"Come on Jaison! Let me work this magic on you!" I shouted while pulling him to the dance floor where Ari and Zayn were. I was wearing a black see through jumpsuit with a matching black push up bra and cheeky panties underneath, so Jaison was getting an eye full as I shook and threw my ass on him until the song ended.

"Damn bitch; was you a stripper or something back in the day?" Ari laughed as we sat back down in our seats.
"No girl," I laughed. "I'm just very talented. I can give you a few pointers if you'd like."
"Somebody need to give my nigga right here some pointers," Jaison laughed teasing Zayn. "Do us and yourself a favor and don't go back out there please."
"My baby got all the right moves when it comes to what's important," Ari grinned. "So get off him."
"Fucking right," Zayn said. "And Victorie don't be dancing on my nigga like that you know he'll get too excited and piss all on himself and you. Then boom y'all both embarrassed." We were all laughing when the baddie from the clothing store walked up on us.

"Wassup Jaison," she said in a not so friendly greeting.
"What's good Kailani," he replied dryly. "What you doing over here?"
"What the fuck is going on here?" Ari mouthed to me. I just shrugged my shoulders. There was definitely tension between them.
"I actually came over here to talk to her," Kailani answered.
"Talk to me about what?" I asked her.
"Kailani man gone," Jaison told her. "You thirsty ass is trying to start some shit."
"This your girl? You don't want me to tell her about your dog ass?" she said glaring at him.
"Tell me what Jaison?" I asked turning to him. "What the fuck she talking about?"
"Look Torie; I ran into the bitch at the club and fucked her afterwards. I haven't seen or talked to the bitch since. I'm not interested in the bitch and never was," Jaison said to me. "Congratulations you just made yourself look stupid," he smirked at Kailani.
"You know what Jaison; fuck you!!" she said before she stormed off.
"She wasn't nothing to me Torie," he said looking me in my eyes.
"Whatever Jaison," I said. "I don't want nobody that's gone fuck the next bitch when he's frustrated with me. Now move! I'm going back to the hotel. Enjoy your night. Hell, fuck her again tonight if you want to." I got up and stormed out the club with Ari on my heels.

"Victorie, wait!" Ari said catching up to me. "Don't let that bitch ruin your night. That's what she wanted to do."
"My night is not ruined," I let her know. "I'm going back to the hotel, packing my shit, and booking me another room so I can spend the last two days here in peace. I just wanna kill this performance which is my sole purpose for even coming here. All this other bullshit is something I don't need. When we get back to Cali, Jaison can go his way, and I'll go mine."
"You don't mean that," Ari said to me. "Y'all obviously love each other. He really does care about you. He was completely honest with you back there. Most niggas would've lied to the end even with the bitch standing right in your face. He didn't do that. Y'all not in a relationship, and he treats you better than some niggas treat their wives. The man is single Victorie until you make it official with him. You're the one holding back."
"Oh so it's my fault," I snapped. "Because I try to protect myself, it's my fault."
"One minute you're hugged up with the man, and the next minute you pushing him away. Hell, the man probably was frustrated and confused," she said hitting me with nothing but the truth. "You're inconsiderate as fuck Victorie. Always talking about your feelings. That man has feelings too, and you keep playing with them. Grow the fuck up!"
"Before you try to tell me anything Ari, get your shit with Zayn figured out first! You been fucking a nigga that's obviously not making a commitment to you no time soon. I guess we both stupid!" I said before hopping into an Uber. My phone buzzed in my pocket indicating that I had a missed call from CeCe. I'd been trying to call her for two days, and she'd shut me out again. I quickly called her back only for it to ring until it went to voicemail. I dialed her one more time only to have it go straight to voicemail. I let out a frustrated sigh. Could the night get any worse?

I cried as I packed my things. Cried because I missed my baby; cried because I was worried about CeCe; cried because this trip was fucked up and I wanted to go home; cried because everything Ari said hit me dead in the gut. I just couldn't believe Jaison had fucked that bitch when he claimed to have missed me. I just didn't know what else to do. I planned to stay as far away from him as I could until our performance and continue to stay away afterwards. Plus I needed to figure out what I was gonna do after this was over. I'd just finished packing the last of my stuff when Jaison walked into the room.