Chapter 20

"Where you going Victorie?" Jaison asked. " It's late."
"None of your fucking business Jaison!" I said trying to push past him. "Get out my way!"
"Don't go Victorie," he pleaded. "Let's just sit here and talk."
"You could've came to me, and we could've talked before you fucked that bitch," I snapped. "I been knew about you and her at the club Jaison, but you had to be trifling and fuck her. Then come to me just days later talking about you miss me. You just a damn dog just like the rest of them!"
"First of all, I didn't have to tell you shit. I was honest with you in front of the bitch. I don't owe you any explanations. A nigga gets tired of dealing with your wishy washy ass. I have feelings too just like you," Jaison said. "The shit shouldn't have happened but it did. But hey I ain't got a girl. If you leave, I'm not following behind you. I'm done with this shit." He then headed to the bathroom.
"Jaison wait," I said grabbing his arm. "I'm sorry ok. I know I've played with your feelings, but I honestly didn't mean to. I was just scared and..."
"Save the long ass speech," he interrupted me.
"What?" I said tears rolling down my face because I thought I'd waited too late and he was really done with me.
"Look do you want a nigga or not?" he asked backing me up against the wall. "Because I am frustrated as hell, but I still want it with you. You gone be mine?"
"Yes, Jaison I'm yours but..." I began before he interrupted me again.
"But what Torie?" he sighed. "Please don't start that shit."
"Just don't break my heart," I finished.
"I promise I won't," he said before kissing me.

As we kissed he unzipped my jumpsuit.
"Take this shit off," he whispered while kissing my neck.
"Jaison..." I moaned while he removed the top half of my jumpsuit and my bra. He then kissed me from my neck down to my breasts. He then massaged my breasts and suckled my nipples which were hard as rocks.
I wanted him inside of me bad, so I wiggled the rest of the jumpsuit down my hips and stepped out of it while he paused to remove his shirt. I moved to go to the bed, but he stopped me.
"No, stay right there," he said removing my panties. "I'm bout to taste this pussy." Then he threw one of my legs over his shoulder and began alternating between sucking my clit and licking my slit.
"Damn baby," he moaned."You taste so fucking good..."
I swear I was losing my mind. He sucked my clit and stuck two fingers in me massaging my g spot.
"I'm about to cum..." I moaned. "Oh my God Jaison..."
I then shook so hard as he stuck his tongue deep inside of me as I creamed. I couldn't walk, so he carried me to the bed.
"Oohwee Jaison," I whispered as he rubbed the head of his dick up and down my slit. I was super sensitive.
"I'mma go slow," he said sliding in.
"Shit you tight," he moaned moving in and out of me slowly. "This pussy so good baby."
"Jaison you feel so good..." I moaned. "Oooh baby." I moved my hips to match his strokes. He delivered long slow strokes until we both came.
Not even five minutes later, Jaison was hard again. "Can I really get that pussy how I wanna this time?" he asked rubbing on my clit. "That was just the warm up."
"Get it however you want. It's yours," I replied.
"Toot that pretty ass up for me," he said, and I did just that.
"Jaison!!!" I screamed out as he pounded me from behind. "Wait!!"
"No ma, don't run!" he demanded while he gripped my hips. "Keep throwing it back at me."
"Oh my God!! Jaison why you fucking me like this?!" I cried.
"Damn baby, you gripping the shit outta my dick..." Jaison moaned. "I'm bout to nut."
It was so good that I was crying, shaking, and cumming. We both collapsed, and had to take a moment to catch our breathes.
"I love you Torie," he said kissing me passionately.
"I love you too Jaison," I replied, and he smiled the biggest smile ever.
"What you cheesing so hard for?" I laughed.
"Shid I finally got my girl, and that pussy fire," he laughed.
"The dick ain't as fire as I thought it would be," I joked.
"You loved it," he laughed. "All that crying and shit. Big crocodile tears."
We both laughed.
" Let's go soak in the tub," I said. "Your lil man got my girl kinda sore now."

As we soaked in the tub, we discussed our dreams, and what we'd do to make it happen. "There's gonna be a lot of producers and record label executives at the festival," Jaison said. "We gotta give this shit our all, and network. And hit the studio when we get back to Cali, so we can put out more material."
"I know," I said. "I gotta pound the pavement and look for another job when I get back. The store closed down temporarily."
"I don't want you to worry about all that," Jaison said. "I gotcha."
"I know Jaison, but I don't want to have to depend on you for everything," I said. "Zuri is my responsibility."
"Since we're together, Zuri is just as much mine as she is yours," he said. "Fuck what you talking about. I know you used to doing shit for the baby on your own, but you not by yourself no more. Let me be there for you."
"Ok," I said. "Thank you."
"No need to thank me. That's what you do when you love somebody," he said kissing the top of my head.
"I'm letting you know now, I got a lot to learn about love Jaison," I told him. "You gone have to be very patient with me."
"Me too, but we gone learn together," he responded. I leaned back to kiss him, and felt him getting hard again.
"Jaison..."
"Just turn around and handle that for me right quick please," he pleaded. And I did just that.