Chapter 25

"Let me see your phone," Jaison said.
"Here," I said handing in over. "What you bout to do?"
He then dialed a number and put the phone on speaker. It rang about four times before I heard my mama's voice.
"Hello?" she answered.
"Hey Miss Victoria! This Jaison," he smiled. "How you doing?"
"Oh hey Jaison!" she replied. "I'm ok. Is everything alright?"
"Oh yes ma'am," Jaison said. "I was actually calling to see if it's ok if I keep Victorie out just a little bit longer? I know you have the baby."
"Sure," she said. I could by her tone that she was smiling. "I appreciate you for calling. Y'all have fun."
"Yes ma'am," he smiled. "We will. Thank you."
"Bye Jaison," she giggled.
"Had to get permission first," he smiled at me.
"Nigga who said I wanna be bothered with you today?" I laughed.
"You in my car, so you don't have a choice smart ass," he laughed.
"Well what we bout to do?" I asked.
"Nothing too special," he said. "We just gone relax and chill at my crib."
"You tryna get some booty huh?" I side eyed him.
"No crazy girl," he laughed. "But if you get in the giving mood while we there then I'll happily help you."

"This is nice Jaison," I said looking around. He had a large black sectional with a glass table in the living room. On the walls were pictures of him and his mama.
"Thank you," he said. "Sit down, and make yourself comfortable. I'mma go change right quick."
"Before you go where's the bathroom?" I asked.
"Come on," he said leading me to his bathroom. "Your crazy ass better not be in here going through my shit, and you better be out by the time I finish changing."
"You better leave me alone before I drop a load in there," I laughed.

"Aye I got some chicken in the fridge; I can whip us up something real quick-" he said coming back into the living room. "Man where yo pants?" He stood there looking at me crazy.
"Nigga you said get comfortable," I laughed. "So I took off them tight pants so I could get comfortable."
"Man you must be trying to start some shit," he said shaking his head. "I'm hungry. Come help me cook."
"Your kitchen is nice," I said looking at his appliances. "Wow your fridge is actually stocked."
"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.
"You just don't seem like the type that stays at home and cooks," I said. "Most young men don't. The eat out with the hoes that they chasing."
"I'm not most young men," he said. "Can yo ass cook?"
"I'm not no gourmet chef," I said. "But when I become a wife my husband ain't gone starve."
"I'll take that as a no," he laughed. "Poor fella whoever he is."
"Shut up!" I said rolling my eyes. "What you wanna make?"
"Something easy so you don't burn the place down," he said taking out ingredients and a bottle of wine. "Bacon wrapped cheese and mushroom stuffed chicken breasts. We making four because your ass is greedy."
"Sounds good," I said washing my hands. "Let's get to it."
"Can't cook without music," he said. "Alexa play some Rnb."
"Your love is wonderful...." I sang as Faith Evan's Soon As I Get Home came on.
"Girl what yo young ass know about that?" Jaison smiled.
"What you know about it?" I smirked. We swayed to the music as we cleaned and prepared our chicken.
"So what you wanna do is slit your chicken so you put your cheese and mushrooms inside like this," he explained. "Then you wanna wrap it up with the bacon like this."
"I'm not that stupid Jaison," I side eyed him.
"Sometimes I'on know about you," he laughed.
"Fuck you," I said.
"I hope you do after we eat," he laughed. "Pop open that wine."
We stuffed our chicken, and drank straight from the bottle like the hot ghetto mess that we are. We chopped up lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers for a salad. Too Close by Next came on, and we starting grinding while Jaison sang along in my ear. The boy could hold a note, and it actually turned me on.
"What you smiling for?" he laughed. "You like that shit huh?"
Instead of answering, I just giggled.
"It's getting hot in here," I said removing my shirt when the song ended.
"The AC on," he said. "Yo ass must be drunk. Let's go sit in the living room. We'll still be able to hear the timer."

He connected the music to the speakers in the living room, and took a seat beside me. "You ok?" he asked. "Why you keep looking at me like that?
"Like what?" I asked licking my lips.
"Like you wanna do me something," he said. "You drunk huh?"
"I'm feeling kinda good," I giggled.
Beyonce's Dance For You came on.
"This my shit!" I hollered jumping up.
"What you doing?" Jaison asked as I pushed him back on the couch and started dancing on him. I twerked, grinded, and stripped out of my bra and panties. "Fuck..." he moaned as I straddled him and starting grinding on his lap. I felt his dick harden. "Look at what you did."
He placed his lips on mine as I pulled his penis out of his shorts and slid down on it. I rode him hard and fast. "Damn baby..." he moaned while trying to get me to slow down. "Wait a minute." I rolled my hips and squeezed his dick with my vaginal muscles until he exploded.
"I know you did not just make a nigga bust that quick," he said breathing hard.
Soon as his breathing was under control, I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. I licked and sucked until he was rock hard.
"Bend over," he commanded me. I bent over on the couch. "Shit..." I hissed as he slid inside of me. He thrust in and out of me not too fast but not too slow. "You like that baby?" he moaned. "This how you want it?"
"Yes Jaison," I moaned. "Just like that!"
"Well too bad because I'm bout to beat this pussy up," he said. He then grabbed my locs and rode me like a horse. "Jaison baby wait!" I hollered reaching back trying to slow him down. "No," he grunted pulling my hair. "You gone take all this dick..." "Ahh!" I screamed. "Oohwee Jaison!" He was all in my guts. "You feel this dick?" he started talking shit while I screamed. "Am I hitting that pussy right?"
"Yesss!" I screamed. "Oooh shit!"
"Whose pussy this is?" he demanded. "This my pussy?"
I couldn't stop moaning long enough to answer.
"I said is this my pussy?" he asked thrusting harder and smacking my ass.
"Jaison!" I screamed. "It's yours!" Then I squirted everywhere. He pulled out and came all over my ass.
The smoke alarm began to beep loudly. We'd burned up the chicken.