Chapter 29

"Well well well," one of Jaison's cousins said walking up to us at Club Truth. "What do we have here? This a fine ass lil Asian Egyptian Indian woman!" He stared at me like he could see straight through my clothes.
"Nigga don't get popped in your eye!" I warned.
"Damn and she feisty," he smiled.
"This is mine nigga," Jaison said. "So step your twisted mouth ass back."
"My bad," he apologized. "I'm David! What's your name cousin in law?"
"I'm Victorie," I said.
"Damn sure is a winner," the other guy said. "I'm Nicholas."
"What's up Nicholas," I spoke.
"You gotta look over these fools," Jaison said. "And where in the world April nem at? Ain't nobody gone be waiting on them all night."
"They said they was finna pull up a few minutes ago," Nicholas said.
He was talking to Jaison, but was staring at Ari who I'd invited. "And who is this lil snack? I'm Nicholas baby."
"I'm Ari," Ari said blushing.
"What up fools?!" Sharonda loudly greeted us wearing what had to be a 2XL polo shirt, some basketball shorts, and a beanie hat. April had on a bikini top, some mesh tights, a hot pink thong, and some Jordans. Tisha was the only one dressed decent in a burgundy mini dress and some heels.
"Oh my fucking God," Jaison whispered in my ear. "This shit is embarrassing."
Ari chuckled on the other side of me.
"She bad huh?" Sharonda asked David. "I told you man!"
"Your fat ass ain't say that was Jay's girl though Sharonda," David said.
"Who is this?" Sharonda asked turning her attention to Ari.
"I'm Victorie's friend Ari," Ari introduced herself to everybody. "I don't like plastic or pussy though."
"She told your fat ass," April laughed. "I'm April. I like that hair. What hair store you got that from?"
"I'm sorry about these fools," Tisha interrupted. "I'm Tisha."
"Bout damn time you'll made it," Jaison fussed. "We not staying out all night either. Who in their right mind wants to go to a club the night before a funeral?"

"Damn Lil Jay!" David said excitedly. "You must be doing big thangs out here! We ain't have to wait in line, and we got a section."
"He just hustle unlike your sad ass," Trisha fussed. "You need to learn how to act when you go somewhere instead of letting everybody know you ain't never had shit."
"Man Tish shut yo wanna be uppity ass up," he said.
"Man get off my sister," Nicholas warned David.
"See the difference between Auntie Martha and Auntie Irma's kids?" Jaison whispered to me.
I just laughed.
"That Nicholas kinda fine," Ari whispered.
"Make Zayn kill you," I warned.
"Fuck Zayn. We beefed out," Ari said.
"You wanna dance lil mama?" Nicholas approached Ari.
"Sure," she said winking at me.
"I'm not getting in the middle of no shit," Jaison and I said at the same time.
I don't know what vault the DJ pulled that track out off, but Ying Yang Twins  "Whistle While You Twerk" suddenly blasted through the club.
"This my shit!!" April hollered jumping up and twerking on the other side of Jaison.
"Oh my fucking God!!!" Jaison fussed. "This hoe musty as fuck!" The funky air slowly made it's way towards Tisha and I.
"I told your nasty ass to get in the tub," Tisha fussed covering her nose. "Talking about a wash off! Got damn!!!"
Meanwhile David say there drinking Henny like it was water.
"I'll be right back," Sharonda said squeezing past us. "It's a bad lil bitch out there that just made my dick hard."
The DJ switched the music back to something more recent.
"You feel like dancing with me handsome?" I asked Jaison.
"Sure," he answered. "Anything to get away from these fools."
Instead of returning to our section, we spent the rest of the night either at the bar or on the dance floor.

When it was time to leave, we'd located everybody but Sharonda, and she wasn't answering her phone. Ari and Nicholas left together. David left with some chick. That left Jaison, April, Tisha, and I still searching for Sharonda. "I'm tired," April yawned. "And knowing my sister, she probably somewhere with some hoe. She'll be alright."
"Well me and Victorie gone walk y'all to Auntie J's car and then head home," Jaison said.
We made our way across the street to Mama J's car, and all stopped in our tracks as we saw Sharonda in the backseat fucking Kailani with a large strap with all of the windows rolled down.
"What the fuck?!" April hollered startling them.
"Kailani girl that's you?" I asked knowing good and damn well it was her. She quickly tried to cover her tits and pull her skirt down.
"I thought this was a man," she said embarrassed.
"Fuck you telling us for?" Jaison said. "We don't give a damn."
"Bitch you ain't think shit," Sharonda said. "You sucked the strap before I stuck you."
"Man come on Torie," Jaison said grabbing my hand pulling me to his car.
"See this is why I don't like fucking with them," Jaison said. "And then you think the shit is funny."
"It is," I laughed holding my stomach. "I'm sorry baby."
"I already know they gone embarrass us tomorrow," he said shaking his head.

I woke up feeling around for Jaison, but he was no longer in the bed. "What's wrong?" I asked finding him sitting on the couch with a glass of liquor in his hand.
"My nerves just bad," he said. "I always get like this before a funeral, and having them here don't help."
"I might be able to make you feel a little bit better," I said. "Come back to the bedroom and let me give you a massage."
Jaison laid across the bed as I grabbed my warming body lotion from my bag. I messaged his legs first. Then I straddled his back and poured on a good amount. I rubbed and massaged until I felt his muscles relax.
"That shit feels so good," he said.
"Does it?" I asked leaning over to kiss the side of his neck.
"Yeah that too," he moaned. "Let's switch so I can return the favor."
I removed my shirt and panties then laid on my stomach. I was expecting to feel the lotion but got his lips and tongue instead. He licked and kissed my legs first. Then made his way to my butt which he rubbed and massaged. "Jaison..." I moaned. "That feels so good." He spread my legs a little wider and rubbed up and down my wet slit.
"Damn Torie," he said. "Stay just like that." He then entered me and starting giving me slow long strokes until we both came. Then we feel asleep until the next day.