Chapter 32

"Big booty Judy you dressed mighty nice just for us to be coming here for a root beer float," Ari said.
"I actually just got back from this new restaurant called Mama's House," I told her.
"I heard the food is so good there," she said. "We'll have to go."
"You can go back," I stated. "I'm probably banned."
"Girl what the hell did you do?" Ari asked laughing. "I know you wasn't in there fighting."
"Wasn't me this time," I said.
"Well what the hell happened?" Ari asked. "Spill the tea thot!"
"Get comfortable because this story has two parts. Our first stop was a sign to just take our asses home," I said.
"First stop?" Are asked before taking a sip of her float.
"Yeah first we went to Dulan's," I said. "Our waitress who I'll call Bonquisha was some bitch that Jaison used to fuck with. Jaison you still fine as fuck even though you started acting funny with me."
Ari laughed at my impersonation.
"Anyway Jaison using the lil good sense that he does have curved the bitch. Then her attitude went from sugar to shit," I continued. "So you know me being the big dawg that I am, I told the bitch I'll beat her ass."
"So what happened next girl?" Ari laughed. "Don't tell me you was in there fighting and got kicked out."
"No girl. Zuri was with us," I said. "But according to Jaison, I embarrassed him."
"You can get out of hand though friend," she said.
"Says the girl who slapped the lipstick off an old woman," I said twisting my mouth. "But anyway according to him We could've got a different server."
"Girl you sound just like him," she laughed.
"I told him well he can take his ass in there and eat that poisonous shit because I didn't trust none of them bitches in there," I went on. "Of course his brain started working again, and we left."
"If this is the first part, then damn I can't imagine the second part," Ari said. "But carry on."
"So after that we ended up at Mama's House," I continued to tell the story. "Everything was fine until I ran into Ramirez on my way from the restroom."
"Ramirez," Ari repeated searching her memory. "Oh shit! The baby's daddy."
"Yeah that nigga had the nerve to step to me," I said. "Pissed me off. Anyway Jaison came over with Zuri. You know I can't control my facial expressions, so Jaison saw that I was upset. Anyway Ramirez's sorry ass tried to get smart with Jaison and ended up getting his ass beat."
"Well damn," Ari said. "At least Jaison handled that disrespectful nigga."
"That's not it though Ari," I said.
"You act like Jaison killed the man," she said looking at me confused.
"He pulled his gun Ari," I said. "In a restaurant full of people. I was so damn scared."
"You know Jaison is a street dude," Ari said. "You think ole dude will be out to get him for that?"
"Ramirez's pussy ass ain't gone do nothing," I said. "But Jaison has so much to lose. He's about to sign to a label tomorrow. Well he has a meeting tomorrow. Everything could've been so fucked up. He's at home now mad at me."
"Did you even talk to him before you came here Victorie?" she asked.
"Hell no!" I answered. "Soon as we got home his psycho ass ran from the car like the Roadrunner and left us. I called you and dropped Zuri off with my mama."
"I'm sure he's not mad at you Victorie," she said. "His nerves probably just bad. "Take your crazy ass home and talk to him."

"Jaison!" I called unlocking the door with key he'd given me. I'd knocked and knocked but gotten no response even though his car was still in the driveway. As I made my way down the hall, I heard music playing and the shower running. I entered the bathroom and stripped out of clothes.
I entered the shower and kissed his back causing him to turn around. He turned around and kissed me while lifting one of my legs and entering me. Holding my leg up in some kind of yoga position, he thrusted in and out of me. "Jaison..." I moaned.
I guess he couldn't hit it like he wanted to because he put my leg down, turned me around, and bent me over. He pulled my hair and fucked me roughly until we both came and my legs gave out.

"Jaison," I said rubbing his chest as we lay in bed. "You good now?"
"Yeah," he answered. "I'm sorry about how I acted towards you. I was just heated."
"It's cool," I said. "I love you Jaison. I just want you to think before you act."
"I love you too," he said. "And I'll work on that."
"Good," I smiled climbing on top of him. "You know that gangsta shit low key turned me on." I kissed his lips.
"Look don't be starting shit, and then be hollering when I'm putting this work on your ass," he said.
"Whatever nigga," I said slipping my tongue in his mouth.