0.1

♥𝒿𝑜𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒷𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓈♥

i sat up my lamp before i laid on my bed, tired as hell

we got here about a week ago but i just finished unpacking. i heard it's a lot of cute guys and rappers down here, but i wouldn't know because i haven't really been around like that. i never lived in a country club before so this is different, but since my dad got his new job we've gotten better things.

"JOLIE!" my mom shouted.

i lazily rolled off my bed and slowly walking down stairs.

"mam?"

"me and dave are gonna go house shopping, you wanna come?" she asked.

"um no ma i'm good" i smiled going to the kitchen.

"well we're gonna have someone over to check on you, i was talking to our neighbor and she said her son to sit with you"

"MAA! you didn't even ask if i want some stranger random boy over" i whined plopped down on the couch. "oh my gosh what if he rapes me" i gasped as my mom rolled her eyes.

"this place his the highest rating in florida, girl i talked to his mom, and she said he is very sweet, he can show you around if you want" she offer .

"no thank you" i said laying down as she grabbed her MK purse.

"bye miss dramatic, he'll be outside around 5" she laughed leaving with dave.

after a few minutes i heard knocking on the door.

i ran to the office checking the security cameras, i saw a someone dressed in all black with white shoes then i checked my apple watch seeing 5:09.

i guess this is him?

i went to the front door and checked the peep hole, seeing his head down, so i couldn't see his face.

i got off my tip toes and cracked the door he looked up at me from his phone and his face was all tatted up.

oh gosh

"are you supposed to be watching me?" i questioned and he nodded.

i notice the tats and hair, very different. must be a florida thing..i slowly let him in seeing his full
outfit, it was pretty dope actually.

"so, um what's your name?" i asked sitting on the couch as he followed

"jahseh" he mumbled pulling out his phone.

"nice..." i said, we sat in silence for a minute. "i'm jolie"

he nodded, being lame as fuck, i get it he don't wanna "babysit" me but damn jahseh.

"so what do like what you like to do" i said turning to him.

"play games, you?" he said looking up from his phone, at me but back down at his phone.

"i like to be active like volleyball and swimming shit like that and of course shopping, every typical girls thing"

"you wanna know something" he said as i
nodded "you should put me on your moms, she sexy" he smirked at me, making me laugh.

"helll no her old ass" i responded "do you want something?" i said, still giggling.

"do y'all have uh..um...le-lemon-Shit! Fuck!" he stuttered as he shoved his face in his hoodie, which was kinda funny. "can i get some lemonade with ice"

"sure of course" i said getting up going to the counter behind us.

i brought him back the glass with ice and even a little lemon on the side.

"damn shawty you went all out, thank you" he said thanking me for the glass.

"your welcome, you wanna watch something to pass the ti-"

"one piece! put on one piece" he said putting his phone in his pocket.

"alright, alright damn"

i reaches over to the side table on my side and grabbed the remote.

as we watched it, i saw him discreetly looking me up and down every now and then,
and i coulda sworn i seen his dick hardening his jeans as he adjusted them before he placed his a pillow on his lap.

but that's not my business.