1.3

*one month later*

Ⓙⓐⓗⓛⓘⓛ ⓟⓞⓥ

i'm mad as fuck bruh it's fucking 3 in the morning and i gotta wake up for some mini vacation with jolie mom and my mom and aiden, yes his dumb ass wanted to come back home. i wanted to stay the baby boy.

i grabbed my duffle back as i threw on a white pink striped shirt. i checked my phone seeing jolie texted me.

~

thicc mamas👸🏽🍑

tell your moms we taking our car
read 3:08

alright baby

stopp

why?

bc ion like you like that

whyyy
you making me sad :,(

i'll see yo ass in a bit

okay baby
read 3:10

~

"MAAAA!!!" i yelled out.

"BOY DONT YOU BE SCREAMING IN MY HOUSE YOU DONT PAY BILLS" cleo screamed bringing her luggage down.

"jolie mama said we takin they car" i said as she put on some heels.

"alright just take this"

"and mama next time you havin sex, send me next door" i said snickering as she hit my shoulder.

we went outside and loaded up jolie's trunk.

"i got it baby, you can go ahead and get in" her mom smiled at me.

even tho she brown as me, she can fucking get this dick.

i got in and plugged up my phone to the 4 outlet car charger. as i was about to plug in my headphones there was jolie.

"hey jahlil" she smiled giving me a hug.

i hugged her back and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"whyy" she said smiling wiping her cheek.

"whyy you dressing all fancy" i said referring to her outfit.

"you always gotta be cute" she said flipping her hair.

"alright y'all let's get this show on the rooadd" cleo said getting in as michelle did too then aiden.

"Hey Jahseh!" he said looking over jolie.

"it's jahlil" i said irritated.

"is this your brother" jolie said as aiden nodded so hard.

we pulled out the country club and headed down the road to the gas station. i laid my head on jolie's shoulder as i yawned tired and mad.

i looked up at her as she was on her snap. she took a photo of us and sent it to several people, prolly streaks. i gave her a peck on the cheek before laying my head on her lap, facing my momma who was talking nonsense.

i felt her hand on my temple, softly rubbing it making me smile.

***

the whole ride aiden wouldn't shut the hell up. my momma turned around and took a picture of us.

"why ma" i groaned.

"boy don't question me" my momma said trying to hit me but missed.

*skips rest of the riiiide*

we went into the house we staying at, at disney resorts. it was fancy, but not better than our house.

"this place got um 3 rooms upstairs and one in the game room" michelle said sitting the stuff down.

i went upstairs and saw jolie in a room that had a bed and a bunk bed.

"so we sharing that bed?" i said sitting my suit case down.

"wha?-jahlil there's a whole two other rooms"

"well maybe i wanna share with you. it sucks being a thot yanno, because no one thinks we don't like to cuddle and shit" i said layin on the bed.

"aww...your precious" she said twisting one of my twist as i rolled my eyes.

"aye i'm bout to call jah and tell him happy birthday you down" i said as she got happy.

i called up the jail requesting jah for about 20 minutes.

"hello" a deep raspy voice came to the phone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY DEARR JAHHHH..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!! I LOVE YOU JAHSEH" me and jolie said in union.

"man thank y'all, i appreciate it so much"

"i can't wait to see to physically see you jah" jolie said smiling hard as hell.

"i can't wait to see you too baby" he said letting out a deep chuckle as i looked over at her blushing.

"you get out in two months, what you tryna do?"

"shii i just wanna chill with my baby jolie" he said as i could hear him smiling in the phone. "what y'all doing"

"um just going to disney for aiden" i said "we stayin in some rent house and it's only two rooms" i said as jah kissed his teeth.

"bruh, take the couch" jah sighed "jolie you mines, forever and always" he said making her squeal and hug me.

no they don't date he just call her his baby now and shit, leading her on. she deserves better bruh.

even y'all know this