0.9

*some weeks later*

ᴶᴬᴴᴸᴵᴸ ᴾᴼᵛ 6:02 am

i woke up about to throw a pillow at seh but he wasn't there. i groaned getting up, stretching, squeezing my ass cheeks. i scratched my public hair as i walked to our bathroom.

after i finished my morning hygiene i put on my aspects hoodie and some black pants and air forces.
i opened my phone and went to porn because a nigga had free time. i got up and looked threw jahs shit because i know he gotta account, after i passed all his sad poems and shit i found it

user: stickmydickinandpee
pass: illfuckyauntee

he don't use it anymore so why not. i been working with a friend of mine bruno so i need it. i texted bruno the ac and grabbed my headphones, charger and book bag.

i went down stairs seeing the food my momma cooked just for me. i love her breakfast even though she had been cooking the same plate since i was 3.

i grabbed some milk out the fridge to go with my waffles as i ate them. i texted jolie telling her i was about to head to school.

~

thicc mamas👸🏽🍑

im finna head out
you need a ride?

lil
i told yo ass i dont
lmfaooo
i have a car and a parking spot

shut up bitch

~

i turned off my phone and walked out the house into the garage.

i crunk up my red Camero and pulled out heading to school.

*skip drive*

i parked my car, grabbing bookbag and walking to jolie's parking spot, since she still wasn't here.

i was finna text her but i saw my favorite hoe Olivia walking to me.

"Hey Jahlil" she said seductivly as i pulled her by her square waist and kissed her.

she grabbed my dick making me dig my nails in her sides.

"don't get me horny before school sexy" i said kissing her lips one more time.

"how you been babygirl" i said wrapping my arm around her as we walked into the school.

"good daddy, but imma have to go, i gotta talk to my councilor for first block" she said kissing my lips.

"imma miss you baee" i said waving as she blew me a kiss walking to the office.

i walked into the school and went to sit at a table before i saw shelby.

"you getting thicc huh baby" i said squeezing her small ass.

"because of you" she said blushing.

"your cute when you blush" i said kissing her lips. "i'll see you" i said once i saw jolie.

"yo seh, shelby getting thicc" i said as we sat at a table.

"you think i care nigga" she snapped.

"damn thiccy, why you so moody" i teased poking her cheek.