𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 2.9

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i picked up my phone and texted jolie.

fuuuck😩🍑

hey jolie

hey jahseh

um wyd lol

nun lol

huh?

huh?

you copying me?

you copying me?

anyways why you
living with my brother

bc he needs me
why you care

what's wrong with him

ion i mean ain't he your brother
you should check up on him regularly

he just sick

so you think..

what you implying ?

nothing

oh okay
jolie i'm sorry

for?

calling you out your beautiful name
i apologize
it just hurt thinking that you were
pregnant with my child
but nothing was there

it's okay jah
you need something ?

you

jahsehh

calling fuuuck😩🍑...

"what jahseh"

"heyy baby" i said playing with my jogger strings. "daddy's missed you"

"how much?" she asked,

"a lot" i said smirking as i felt my dick harding a bit.

"really?"

"yea" i said running my hand threw my locks. "you wanna come over, i gotta problem and it's growing as we speak"

"ion know jahseh, you really hurt my feeling and i'm top of that you embarrassed me" she said pouting.

"i'm sorry, i said all that shit outta anger, you know i-i care about you"

"mmmhm"

"actions speak louder than words ma" i said licking my grills. "and i got my new teeth, i know you wanna feel em"

"open your door negro" she said making my eyebrows raise before she hung up.

i got up and went to me door opening it, and there she was beautifuler than i even remember.
i pulled her in for a hug first, before i stuck my tongue her down her throat.

i lend us to the bedroom and she tried to push me on the bed but i turned us and pushed her.

i crawled on top of her, hovering over her petit/thicc frame as she smirked at me. i gave her nose a lil peck as i pulled off my joggers and boxers. she giggled a bit as she took off her clothes. i took no time inserting into her warm wet pussy.

we began kissing again as she wrapped her legs around my waist so i can deepen my strokes.

"did you miss me" i said lowly against her neck as i placed hickeys, keeping a slow thrust pace.

"mhmm" she bummed.

"words baby" i said getting up i could see her face.

she still didn't saying so i snapped my hips forward

"auuh" she moaned before i grabbed her throat.

"did.you.miss.me" i said thrusting into her on every word.

"yess! yes d-dad-fuck" she moaned rocking her hips into mine, making me bite my lip and moan.

i love when she does that

once her eyes quit rolling she reached up and grabbed my neck, putting pressure on both sides of my neck as she clenched around sir dagger.

his name in italics bc he fancy

"fuck baby" i moaned a bit as i speed up.

i massaged her tit as i started to drill her shit. the bed creaked with every hard thrust i sent into her. she moaned digging her nails in my back as i felt my orgasm creeping up.

"j-jah-jahdaddy i-im lalmost" she moaned wrapping her arms around my neck as her eyes fluttered.

i dug my face in the crook of her neck as she pulled around me. i bit her neck as a small moan came out.
i pulled out and came on her lower stomach, before we both laid exhausted.

"damn jah" jolie chuckled.

she wiped her stomach and tasted my kids.

"jah you taste...fruity" she said laughing.

i wiped some of my cum and put it in her mouth. she licked all on finger before she pulled it out with a pop.

"you my freaky lil baby" i smiled at her

idk what that smut was