5.7

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i woke up feeling hella amazing.

i fucked jolie a few more times before she passed out in our last position annnd i accidentally came inside of her but not a lot.

i sucked some of my children out but i think one of them didn't wanna come home since it only takes once tiny sperm out of 100 million, yes i did my research.

i rolled over and looked at her.

her hair was messy, her mascara was runny down her face, plus all my marking of course, bite marks, slap marks and hickeys.

she's mine i can do what i want

i gave her a kiss on the head as i fixed her hair, still staring at my baby and mini baby.

i scooted down to her little tummy giving it a big smooch.

"muah..daddy loves you" i smiled before moving in between her legs, giving her swollen clit a suck before her legs wrapped around my neck trapping me.

she slapped me on the side of my face.

"why you-"

"NO! why youu sucking my clit, that hurtttss" she whined as i kissed her inner thighs.

"i sowwy" i said giving her a sad face.

"i'm soooo sorry" i said before nibbling on her clit a bit.

she yelped before pushing me off her.

"awww commere girl" i snarled crawling back up too her showering her in kisses as she giggled.

"mm m mmmmmm" i hummed kissing her lips.

"fuck your beautiful" i smiled at her as she blushed.

"so are you babyboy" she smiled cupping my face as it scrunched up.

"i ain't your babyboy this trip ma" i said licking her neck as she moaned.

"annnd i ain't beautiful, don't be gay like ski"

"stop mentioning him, that's why he's not your friend anymore" she laughed as i frowned.

"jah, i know you not about to cry" she said as i got from on top of her to beside her facing away.

"my poor baby" she said wrapping her arms around me from behind.

"i don't like you spooning me when i'm naked" i states plainly.

"awww nuu my baby angry" she cooed making me mad.

"i aint"

"you is papi"

"te follaré por el culo sigue jugando"

"entonces te follaré por el culo" she giggled makin me move her hands.

"papi-"

"leave me alone before i fuck you up"

"oh...okay jahseh" she said saying my full name which made me turn around.

"wait no i ain't mean like that" i said grabbing her hand as she got up.

"yes you did" she sniffed.

"i didn't i promise. i love you girl" i said as she wiped her tears.

"i love you too b-but you was tryna fight me" she stuttered wiping her tears.

"ma stop crying you gone make me cry vro" i said sniffing a bit.

"gimme hug" she squeaked before i shuffled over to her on my knees.

i wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her soft tits since i'm shorter than her right now.

i gave her tit a kiss before i leaned back with my arms around her as she laughed.

"i love you so much" she said fixing herself on top of me, so her head laid on my chest.

"i love you so much more" i said before she grabbed my tip.

"your dick is skinny as fuck" she said running a finger up my shaft as my eyes rolled a bit.

"and your ass is big" i said smacking it as she winced.

"yours is too papi" she said reaching under me.

"jolie i sw-" she cut me off my poking my bootyhole and badly limping to the bathroom before she eventually fell.

i just laid there in shock.

this bitch really touched my booty hole

i stared at the ceiling as i was basically frozen.

i heard the bathroom door creak open before i dashed to it, breaking it down by accident as i pushed it open to grab jolie by her neck and push her against the glass shower as she yelped.

"don't.you.ever.EVER!Fucking.touch.my.Fucking asshole.again." i said banging her head against the glass, between each pause as she winced.

"i-i'm sorry"she gasped as i gripped around her neck tighter before i pushed her down, slamming the door behind me.

she got me fucked up