2.3 3/3

𝓳𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

we walked into the house and it was lit all up as music, weed, and alcoholic drinks filled the air.

"THIS THE SHIT" jah said to ski as they started laughing

jah grabbed my hand and led me to the bar.

"jah.." i said as he ordered to cocktails.

"hmm" he hummed before he drunk them down.

"you on parole" i said as he shook his head.

"that was strong Ta-HehEhh" he laughed.

"aye give me two strawberry margaritas with a lemon and salt on the rim" he said to the man as we sat down.

he pulled out his phone to take a picture but it didn't really feel like it, so i just casually looked the other way.

"aww jolie live up a little" jah said passing me one

i hesitated before taking a sip and it was sweet.

"damn" i said as jah chuckled.

once mine was half way down jah was already done and he was licking the salt.

"oh shit" he said before hiccuping.

"this shit kick in fast" he laughed shaking his head.

i laughed as well finishing it before sitting on his lap.

"look jahsea" i said putting some of the salt on his neck before licking it off.

"mmm" he groaned leaning back.

making both of us fall off the stool.

"yo what y'all doing" ski laughed coming towards us.

"finna dance" jahseh helping me up.

"YALL THERES X AND SKI" some guy said before people started screaming.

i saw that girl in the distance staring at me or nah i couldn't tell.

jah brought me another margarita as he had one for himself. i casually swayed my his to the song that was playing before i felt some hands on my hips and some on dick on my ass.

"yo shit getting fatter huh" jah said in my ear as he slow humped me from the back.

"y'all fucking fucking" ski laughing chugging some henny.

jah laughed before grabbed my pussy making me throw my drink.

"oh shit" ski said grabbed me and jah moving some where else.
"you hit that girl and knocked her wig off.

"oh that's jenifer" i slurred as jahs head was laid on my shoulder as continued to hump me.

i turned around to face him and he kissed my lips.

"jah my head" i said in his ear.

"what about it?" he asked pulling me closer to him.

"it hurts" i frowned.

he looked around and cussed to himself.

"fine come on" he groaned.

i mentally smiled. i kinda felt bad but i wanted jah to myself sorry, and that weird girl jenifer no jenesis kept looking at us.

we arrived at the hotel and he went ahead and paid for the rooms for all his friends as i went to ours. i took a fast shower getting out and drying off putting back on my underwear before getting under the covers.

the door opened and shut as i heard jah mumbling stuff.
he turned off the light and plopped in bed.

"i hope your head feels better tomorrow baby" jah said getting under the covers. i straddled him turning on the lights.

"woah shit" he said grabbing my hips.

i went to kiss him and he grabbed my throat.

"wait can cuddle first" jah asked softly and of course i agree.

just feeling his bare skin against mine makes me get butterflies. my head was right under his chin as he rubbed my back. i listened to his heart beat which was so soothing.
after a few minutes i looked up and he sleep.

"noo" i whined.

i took off my underwear and bra as i slowly slid off his.
i lightly grabbed his dick and rubbed his tip against my wet folds. his face twitched a bit before it softened again.

i slowly slid down him making his lips part as his eyes barley opened.

"wha-what ar-"

"shhhh" i said putting my finger on his lips.

i know guys don't like get dominated and shit because that's gAy when it ain't. but his ass finna get dominated.

i rocked back and forth on jah as i took off his black choker. i grabbed him by his chain as i bit my lip.

"you really missed me" i said bouncing a bit as jah grabbed my hips.

"mmmhm"

i took off his chain and sunk down some more clenching in the way.

"fuck" he huffed.

i began bouncing some more before i felt him hit my spot, making my eyes roll. he grabbed my waist as i continued.
i grabbed his hands and put them above his head i looked at his face noticing his eyebrows are scrunched together. he lifted hands, flipping us over before sliding into me.