2.3 2/3

( kinda rushed but...)

𝓳𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓿

after jahlil left i put up my gifts and put jahs letter in a folder with the rest of them, that he wrote me, back when he was in jail.

i wish he would just come forward to me, but noo

i braided my hair a bit on the sides, putting it in a bun. i did light make up then setting spray with the gift jah gave me.
i got dressed in something not to noticeable. i grabbed my wristlet and my phone before heading out. i typed in the address and drove to miami, where Rolling Loud was hosted.

***

after i got in i stood kinda in the back middle next to some girl with a blond wig on, it was kinda stiff. next thing jah came out and everybody started screaming so i did too, because i'm proud of my baby.

"you listen to x too" the girl said next to me.

"uhh yea" i said recording jah a bit.

"that nigga is fioooone" she said showing her bottom grills.

"true" i said.

jah and ski continued rapping, going off as people went crazy. me and that wig girl eventually got closer to the stage but she was doing all that screaming and yelling, making me wanna move away.

take a step back came one she started showing out.

i slowly moved away as i continued to to watch jah

i slowly moved away as i continued to to watch jah. his chubby face smiling and his lil booty. him and ski hugged on staged before they talked about some stuff.

"hey" some girl said tapping my shoulder.

"i didn't get your name" she smiled.

"oh it's jolie..you?"

"jenesis but you can call me jen"

"alright jenesis" i said as she flashed her grills at before moving back to her spot which was closer to the stage.

next thing i know jah is jumping off the stage and in the crowd some what.

"put on your flash, i'm not performing it until i have enough" he said in a hella sexy raspy voice, in the mic as i just turned around a bit.

"aye you! put your fucking flash on" i did it, still avoiding his glaze.

"play that shit" he said before jahlils song played.

after all that, this nigga still got energy as he ran down the split of people, jumping on J Mobs shoulders.

boy it's finna be a long day...

***ion feel like writing all that shitt***

after jah exited with all his friends i snuck threw the back almost getting my slow ass caught. i looked around tryna see where he could be.

i spotted his Sprinter Van. i went over to it to open it but it was locked.

damn it

"Aye! what you doing by my van" i heard jah yell.

he tapped me on my shoulder making me turn around.
i swear i saw the biggest smile on his face.

"JOLIEE" he smiled pulling me into a hug.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling hard as fuck as he showered me in kisses like he said me would. he looked back for a quick second before unlocking his as we got in. he locked it back and pulled me to his lap.
i cupped his face as i rocked back and forth against his member, making him grip my waist.

"fuck i missed you" he said, groaning at the friction between us.

"i missed you too..jah" i said taking in a breath.

we began sloppy kissing, caressing my hips as they rocked back and forth on his shorts before i started rolling them a bit.

"fuck daddy" i moaned before he put his tongue in my mouth.

his warm tongue went all in my mouth as i felt him squeeze my neck, just adding to my arousal.
he tugged at the bottom of my shirt before lifting over my head, then next was my bra, shorts and panties. he took the rest of his stuff off in one swiff motion.
he looked my body up and down as i did the same to him and boy is this a sight to see.

there was knock on the window as someone else pulled the door handle.

"y'all think he in there" i heard tank say.

"that nigga prolly beating his meat, like he has been the past weeks" i heard steven say.

"jah if you in there you need to hurry up it's this party we finna go to, and you was our ride shitface" tank said.

"oh fuck i forgot" jah groaned "my anorexic dick need attention"

i got off him and put a black sweater i found. under my knees.

I swatted his hand away and grabbed his member kitty licking the tip.

"Stop teasing me" he complained scratching his ear.

i continued the teasing poking his tip with my tongue, rubbing my tongue against his sensitive underside of his dick, making his breath hitch.
I wrapped my mouth around his member babbling my head up and down.

"shit" he groaned digging his fingers into the seat.

I put more into my mouth and sucked harder as I watched his face. his eyebrows were furrowed and he was biting his lip. the sight can make you cum instantly. i slowly started to put as much of him in my mouth as I rub the rest I can't.

"fuck ma" he moaned lowly.

did I mention his moans are sexy as fuck.

got me dripping like hurricane katrina.

I rubbed his balls and babbled my head up and down again. I watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, groaning some words.

I stopped deepthroatimg to catch my breath by pumping him. Once I caught my breath I started regularly sucking then squeezes his base, instantly feeling him twitch in my mouth.

"SHIT-I'm g-gonna nut" I groaned.

And with one more squeeze all his kids slid down my throat.

"fuck...you did that" he panted.

we both got dressed before we had another mini make out session.
as i was leaving the van he grabbed my waist.

"come with me, then after we're gonna stay at a hotel and i wanna make sure your there" he said licking his lips.

"alright daddy" i said bitting my lip