2.3 1/3

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i excitedly got up, i sped down stairs going in our storage room, grabbing a happy birthday bag and some tissue paper, running back up the stairs almost slipping.

i grabbed the candy and the stack of cash i got at my last concert.

apparently my song Look At Me getting pretty far, i put jah as the cover and i put it under his name, because i wanted it see how far it would get and i lost the bet, but he gives me 75% of the money earned.

i honestly like performing in front of small crowds, it makes me happy, but jah like to perform at big shit like rollin loud.

y'all shoulda heard how excited he was when he told me he had a spot.

nigga finna be wylin

i put the tissue paper in bag and rushed back down stairs. my momma and michelle (jolie's mom) went on a small girls trip for this weekend.

i would usually stay at jolie's house and not care if she told me to get out, but she might need some space from guys yanno.

i knocked on her door happy as hell. i heard her foot steps coming to the door before she opened it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE FUCK" i smiled before pulling her into a hug.

"awwe jahlil..thank youu" she smiled.

she grabbed my face giving me a little peck on the lips and boy i damn near screamed.

i'm finna have a heart attack

"you good?" she laughed a bit tapping my cheek.

"uhhh....yes" i said before handing her, her gift.

her bruises died down a lot, i'm glad i came over and checked on her when ever she wasn't at work.

yes my lil boo got her a job.

"come in negro" she said moving out the way as i walked in.

i'm really debating if i should make her mine. if i do, that will break jahs heart and that's my bro, my second half. but then again, he left her in a time of need which proves he ain't good enough for her.

"jahlil, you alright" jolie laughed a bit.

"oh oh, uh yes"

lately i been thinking with my heart instead of my dick and i think it's been working.

"open your gift bitch" i said as she sat down.

"fuck you" she said eyeing me before looking at it.

"when?"

"neve-OUUUU SPIDEE THESE MY FAVS" she said pulling out the watermelon sour patch.

i don't know why she calls me spidee, she said i remind her of spider man.

she leaned over and gave me hug before looking at my septum.

"can i bor-"

"fuck no, finish opening your shit"

"mann...bitch" she mumbled making me laugh. "why.." she said referring to the wod of cash.

"because i didn't know what else..i could take you to the mall and you can spend it" i suggest as she thought.

there was a knock on the door making us look back.

"i'll get it"

i went to the door and it was a gold box, i black SUV pulling off with a dude with two diff- why didn't his ass just give it to her.

i picked up and brought it to her.

"is that for me" she asked sitting on her feet.

"yea it's from jahseh's scary ass"

"well when you get a chance tell him i'm not mad at him" she smiled.

i nodded as she opened the box.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" she squealed making my ears hurt.

"what is itt?" i groaned.

she threw me a piece of paper as she held one

"rollin loud tickets.." i mumbled.

"JAHLIL ITS TODAY!! WE GOTTA GO!!" she said jumping in the seat excited as fuck.

"you can imma go sumwhere else"

"shelby or itzla" she giggled.

"haha very funny but itzla, i feel like eating tacos after" i said making her gasp and hit my chest. "im still surprised me, jah and stoke is like your only friends" i said laughing a bit.

"well i like having guy friends especially cute ones" she said going threw the box.

"wai-"

"LOOOK ITS FENTY I-I" she said putting the bottles things in my face.

"okay okay baby calm down" i said patting her head.

"i still love your gift" she smiled at me, eating some of her candy i got her as i got out my phone.

"i bet"

"stop being a lil bitch" she laughed booping my nose.

"you first fag" i said scratching my afro.

"ouu a letter" she said.

"what it says" i said as i texted itzla.

"it says

i know i been absent from your life for a bit, i was getting myself together, i been hella paranoid and high anxiety, i just wanna say sorry for not staying with you even though you were mad at me and i'm sorry i wasn't fast enough to protect you from trippie, i feel hella guilty and i'm sorry again. i hope you come to rolling loud, you can come threw the back and stand on the side of the stage if you want. i'll shower you in kisses and give you a big ole hug
well i'm just letting you know that and
i miss you and they way you make me feel
a lot

sincerely, xxx

woah" she said after reading it. "i better get ready huh"

"duh stoopid" i said laughing, shaking my head.

"you hush" she got up and took her gifts to her room.

boy does she have a fatty on her