5.4

𝓳𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

i walked down to the spa and i saw tank them in the gym just talking and chatting, i was thinking about getting jah but no, he needs rest.

i bet the rest of this trip he's gonna beat my insides, since i kept touching his thicc,muscular thighs.

i wanna ride them

i went into the small room and thought of all the things jah is gonna do to me since i made him wait 4 days to fuck me with no excuse, i kept touching his thighs, oh my goodness imma need a wheelchair.

i laid on the bed as i let my mind continue to run to the dirty south of jahs happy tra-

"hello mam did you book the swedish massage?" some guy said that was looking about my age.

"yes i did" i smiled.

"alright just lay here" he said directing me to a bed.

i laid on my stomach as i placed my head in the rester. i felt two pairs of hands needing at my back which made me groan.

he started at my shoulder and worked his way to my mid back.

"so how long are you here for?" he asked.

"umm about 4 days" i said smiling a bit.

i gotta be doing the most dumbest things i can.

i really want jahseh to fuck me up

he's always being so gentle nowadays, prolly cause i been good.

"we'll since your in hawaii i suggest you go snorkeling, it's a fun activity" he said eagerly as he chopped my back.

"ill think about it, i'm not that big with water"

"ohhh, it's still like a bucket list, i'd suggest it" he said.

we chatted some more and more before i was done, feeling refreshed and energized.

"thank you so much" i smiled as i shook his hand.

"neil im neil" he smiled before he kissed my hand.

"and you are"

"i'm anonymous"

"i'll find your name sooner or later" he said before i pulled my hand away.

"yea you do that" i laughed before we went separate ways.

i wiped my hand off cleaning it with germ-x.

"i need bleach"

i walked back to the room, once i entered jah was asleep which was cute.

"welcome back ma" he smiled with his eyes closed.

"you ain't cheat on my right?" he asked.

"hell no" i said sitting my stuff down before he waved for me to come over to him.

he wrapped me in his arms, kissing my head.

"i love you so much jolie baby" he said placing a kiss on my ear making me shiver.

"i love you more" i smiled wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing his chin.

his phone buzzed as looked at his tatted arms.

"aye tank them want us to go to the out to the pool today, you wanna go" he said looking down at me.

"yea sure" i smiled getting up.

*
*

"Jolie Sit Down!" jah shouted at me.

me and coolie currently went to the bar and got drunk, well i sure did because imma light weight.

"whyy daddy i'm just having fun" i drunkly laughed twerking a bit.

"yea jah she just having fun leave her alone" coolie said nudging jahseh.

"fuck that" he said getting up to grab me but i sped walked to the other side of the pool.

"nooo jah i'm having funnn leave me alone" i whined as he kept trying to find a way to get to me with out getting in the pool.

i drunk the rest of my margarita and sat it on the ground before i jumped in the pool, the three feet side.

"jolie come on" jah said sternly. i took off my top and threw it at him.

"DAYYYYYYYUMMMMMMMM" his friends said.

"jah she got some perky round ass titties" j mob said as jah was furious right now.

as he was taking his and my stuff out of his shorts pockets i threw my bottoms at him.

"VRO SHE NAKED!" trunks shouted. "LETS GET IN THE WATER" he said before jah punches the shit outta him which made me laugh loud as hell because he fell into a table and his ass was knocked out.

i felt someone grab my throat and yank me out the water.

"i had Enough of your Fucking..you know what"

he snatched me up and put a towel over my body.

"damn jah taking the life of the party away" tank laughed as i waved bye.

"seh, my titties hurt" i said before there was a loud slap on my ass.

"don't talk" he said.

"okay"

SMACK!

"owwchiii"

SMACK!

"seh i-"

SMACK!

"stop" i whined

SMACK!

"IF I TELL YOU DONT TALK DONT FUCKING TALK" he said shutting the door behind us.

he threw me on the bed before quickly going threw his stuff.

one i had enough strength to get up my hand were cuffed together and to the head board as my legs were being tied spread out.

as he was tying i kept moving my foot, laughing as i messed him up.

he yanked my leg back finished it so now i'm stuck.

i heard him taking stuff out of his back as i looked up at the pretty gold and royal purple cuffs he had me in.

i was caught off guard when he placed a rubber ball in my mouth before strapping it around my head.

"mmm mmm mm mmmmm"

"shut the fuck up" he said taking more stuff out.

i saw a dildo, vanilla scented oil, a vibrator and some more stuff before he placed a royal purple silk scarf over my eyes.

"you know you finna get fucked up right?"

~~~

KAME2KILL help me with the last words because i couldn't pick✋🏽😔