1.2

*1 month later*

𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"yea vro" i laughed at his dumb jokes.

"so she good?" he asked for like the 555 time.

"yes damn, you must really be in love huh, the distance and not being able to see her when you want, getting to yo ass" i picked at his ass, as he squinted at me.
"nigga this the 8th time you asked me about her, you say you don't wanna see her then you ask about her" i said rolling my eyes.

"because..she shouldn't see me like this, it's been two months and i look horrible as always, my mental mind set aint even right bruh" he said scratching his blonde dreads.

"nigga it ain't even that serious"

"yes huh"

"nU uH!" i mocked him.

"alright fellas, head to the cells" the officer said to the jailbirds.

"aiight vro, jolie said merry christmas and stay positive" i said as he got up giving me a thumbs up.

"aye ski wait!" jah said threw the phone.
"tell her i said merry christmas back and i care about her, but does she still love me?"

"that's for you to find out" i smirked at him as he started cussing me out when a guard grabbed him.

i waved bye as he blow me a kiss.

head ass

i went to cleo's to check up on they family.
pulling into the country club surrounded by all the christmas and shit.

jah would love this

his dumb ass loves the feeling and the lights, i remember two years ago his ass dragged me out the fucking house because it was barley snowing.

i got out my truck and grabbed the box for cleo. i knocked on their door waiting. the door opened revealing jolie in some elf dress.

"SKIII!!" she shouted excitedly giving me a hug.

"hey shorty" i said patting her back.

"what did jah say?" she asked excitedly.

"he said merry christmas and he still cares about you" i smiled as she did some little dance.

"aye ski!" jahlil said coming over to me. "what you doing here gay mask?"

"it was to fuck the shit outta your brother then throw down a reverse card but he ain't here is he?" i said making jolie laugh.

"he is daddy" she giggled lowly.

"i heard that, if he daddy i'm daddy as well" jahlil said picking her up.

"negro!" she said before laughing. "i have an idea" she said wiggling outta jahlils arms."let's get jah gifts for when he gets out, because cleo didn't get him anything"

"really?" i said in shock as they nodded.

"apparently he did it to hisself she said, so she not finna spend nothing on him, she sends money tho" jahlil shrugged, with his hands in his pockets.

"damn" i sighed. "well bring y'all asses on" i said gong back to my Chevrolet Silverado truck.

i waited for about 10 minutes for their asses. jolie changed into jahs revenge jacket and some black PINK tights, and jahlil threw on a aspects hoodie and joggers.

"hold up, what fucking store open today?" i asked them as they got in.

they dumbasses shrugged and started talking, so i thought.

...a gas station.

i drove to the the nearest drive station parking as they just sat there.

"come on fuckers, his lil ass like junk so let's go"

"he gotta lot of junk in his trunk" jolie giggled getting out after jahlil.

"you gone get off his ass, he ain't here to defend his self" i said looking at her.

"like you ain't never tap that before ski" she said nudging me.

"too many to count" i shrugged getting some watermelon sour patch as she was being all dramatic, gasping and all and don't get me started on jahlil.

these two niggas must really think i'm serious, do i look fucking gay.

***

"pass the wrapping paper!" jolie shouted at jahlil.

earlier jahlil told jolie he had her a present that sat on his lap and he told her to unwrap it and she did, seeing his dick. we not gone get into the other details, just know we had to get a whole new wrapping paper roll.

he passed it laughing as she mean mugged him.

"i think jah is gonna like this" jolie smiled after wrapping the last gift. "he's gonna love it actually" she smiled.

"thank you stoke" she said giving me a hug.

"shi your welcome, thank you also" i said retying my durag.

"no problem, jahlil take a pic of me and ski" she said pulling me up as she held the sucker in her mouth.

after we took it she gave jahlil a thanking him, the lil nigga was cheesing so hard his grills fell out.

"merry christmas jolie" he said kissing her on the cheek.

"oooo" i said pointing my finger at him.

"wha? why you a mistletoe in to house anyways" he said as jolie held her cheek like i bitch slapped her.

"lemme get y'all fast asses home, ion need y'all fucking here" i said grabbing my keys.