3.4

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

jahseh called over jolie on a saturday saying it was very important and urgent, so she quickly got out her bed and headed to jahseh's apartment.

she knocked on the door before it was immediately opened revealing a happy jahseh.

he pulled her into a hug, he missed her so much

he guided her to his room which revealed one of jolie's bestfriends from california. both jolie and sarah embraced in a long hug before they began catching up.

jahseh decided to go to the store to give the girls their privacy, even tho he knew jolie was gone say something about him

*
*

"i got starburst teh-heheh

"i got starburst teh-heheh...fye"

"take it off" he said pulling on his pajama shirt that jolie wore.

she smiled shaking her head no as she continued to massage her friend's back.

"yes" jahseh said throwing a starburst at her.

jolie ate the starburst and continued massaging her friends back.

"alright jolie your turn" jahseh said sitting his starburst down as grabbed the oil off his night table.

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i sat beside her and poured some of the oil on her back as she squirmed a bit. i cracked my fingers and started massaging her back, i started near her shoulders then slowly worked down to her spine, groping her sensitive skin as she groan a few times. when i made it to her lower back she let out a moan, which scared me from how sudden it was. i continued to rub her lower back, knowing that's were it hurted.

" right there " she moaned .

i pressed my thumbs in her lower back and she let out a big relieved sigh and it was sexy to be honest , i felt myself getting turned on .

" you want me to go further " i asked .

" please "

she looks so desperate

i applied some of the oil to her bare legs , getting some on her ass .

i grasped as much of her thigh as i could massaging them making my way down to her calves. i rubbed them and now i was at her feet . i kissed both feet and tickled them a lil she giggled in response, then i massaged them for about 5 minutes. ion have a foot fetish like my brother, i love ass.

sliding from her feet ; my hands passed her calves , thighs and ass cheeks before getting to back her back .

i lightly chopped it up and she groaned .

" can i " i asked pointing to her ass and she nodded her head yes .

i gave all my attention to her ass .. placing soft kisses on it my dick grew harder and harder.

i could barely fit her ass in my hands . i sneakily touched her pussy with my thumb she let out a moan .

" jah don't tease " she whined .

i rubbed her booty and massaged while touching her slits every now and then . i slid my hand all the way down there and rubbed her clit with my thumb .

her shit was wet as fuck , i put my finger in her hole making her gasp .

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"girll, your mans is freaky" sarah smiled as she put back on her tube top.

"he's not...my mans" jolie moaned as jahseh added a finger.

jolie's eyes rolled as jahseh hit her sensitive spot, making her push her ass against him.

"damn" he groaned as his shorts tightened on him and jolie's tightness around his fingers.

he pulled them out sucking on his fingers as jolie whispered something to sarah before they looked at jahseh who was now eating his starburst.

his "wifey" leaned over and kissed sarah right in front of him, making his mouth drop.

"yo.."

A/N SARAH NO HOMO LMAO

jolie and sarah's little make out seemed to get jahseh and his fancy buddy's attention.

"um" he sat awkwardly as the lip smacking we spread around the room followed by a few moans.

jahseh slowly slipped out of his before coating his dick with his baby lotion he kept on the dresser.

sarah squeezes jolie's boobs making jolie let out a soft moan. they started noticeably french kissing as jahseh let out a small moan from when he squeezed his dick.

the two girls looked over at him as he just sat there.

"a nigga was hard, go back to what's y'all was doing"

the two girls smirked at each before getting on each of jahseh's legs.

jolie licked the underside and sarah licked the topside going a different direction.

"shit" he breathed.

jolie add pressure on every vein that was showing, making his leg jerk before her and sarah moved to his tip.

jolie's favorite part.

they both licked a side every now and then kiss each other before both girls began to jerk him, making his eyes roll and head dig in the pillow.

"auuhh!" he groaned out.

they blew spit bubbles on his tip before jolie let sarah take over. jolie crawled up jahseh's body as he was close to his orgasm.

she wrapped her hand around his throat making him let out a low groan as his hips bucked. his hands made their way to jolie's ass before his whole body jerked.

"Ahh" he groaned as he came down sara's throat.

she got off his dick with a pop as his chest heaved up and down. the two girls got back dressed before laying down getting on their social media's.

"that was fun" jolie laughed.

~~~

video credit to luldickgirl666

sarah: ASTROMOLLY