2.2

𝘫𝘢𝘩𝘴𝘦𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘷

i laid in my bed with the light off paranoid as hell. i don't know what to do, i know i did open up to jolie a little bit but i know she was mad at me, so i'll give her some space. but i honestly don't want to, she my lil baby, i care about her more then myself.

i grabbed my phone to text geneva but my hands started to shake as my heart throbbed. i gave her my heart and she broke it, stepped on it, shitted on it, fucked it and all.

there was a knock on the door making me drop my phone.

who is it

is some one breaking in

is it the police

is it my mom

i got up feeling my chest tighten and my head spin. i tried to breathe but i couldn't take in a breath. it was like my throat was closed.
i walked out the room quietly and slowly to the door, barley able to take a step, as i held on the wall for guidance.
i fell to the floor gasping for air, holding my chest. i reached in my pocket for my phone but it wasn't there.

i watched as everything fuzzed up as i saw floaties before the door opened revealing ski.

"YO VRO!" i heard ski rush over to me. "AYE DONT DIE ON ME"
"BREATHE JAH" he said patting my chest. "NEGRO BREATHE !!!!!" he screamed.

i felt him flip me over and pat my back.

"come on jah i can't lose you too" he said as i blacked out.

•••

i opened my eyes to a durag-less ski.

"damn you alright vro" i said laughing a bit as i sat up.

"JAH!" he said hugging me. "I Love You Vro!" he said patting my back.

"I Love You More Vro" i smiled patting his back.

"alright now what happened?" he said sitting at the end on the couch, putting back on his durag.

"ion know vro, i been kinda paranoid lately" i said scratching the back of my head.

"so what was that earlier?" he asked eating some of my hot cheetos.

i was finna beat his ass the fuck up but, he saved me so ehh.
i mean i still wanna die. i would just like to tell jolie shit before i go.

"ion know i think it was a panic attack because yo ass scared me, i was already paranoid" i frowned.

he looked over at me and started laughing before choking.

"YO FAGGOT ASS CHOKED ON MY DICK LIKE THAT!!!!" i yelled making him choke harder.

"SMALL PP HAVING ASS" ski said coughing.

"YOU SAY THAT NOW BUT ON TWITTER YOU MY BITCH" i yelled before he smacked the back of my head. "don't get stabbed nigga, like i won't get my machete on yo ass"

"jah shut ya dyke ass up, you lil bitch"he said as he got sum out the fridge.

he acting like i won't pull down his shorts and fuck him with no lu-

"JAH, DAMN GET OUT YOUR GAY THOUGHTS AND STOP LOOKING AT MY ASS" he said shutting the fridge.

"your ass JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE WHERE I WAS STARING QUEER!"

"AIGHT LIL PRINCESS!!DAMN" he said sitting back down. "yo fat ass need to get up and order some pizza" ski said.

"wait-"

"i-"

.....

"i'll order the pizza nigger" i said gettin up.

i ain't even fat, the only thing on me that is fat is...

WAIT

oh yeah my dick

after ordering the pizza and chilling with ski i asked him a question.

"aye skeet"

"yes crudella?"

"how you know when you in love" i asked as ski laughed.

"Niggaa! ion know imma hoe, thot, whore, OH YEA BUT THAT BRINGS ME TO THIS"

"what?"

"jah...a girl claim i got her pregnant" he said making me laugh.

"you fun-"

"i ain't playing"

"ooo stokeley clevon goulbourne" i said scratching my head. "so imma be an uncle?" i asked making him kiss his teeth.

"NO! she 'SAYS' it's mine and it ain't"

"well not yours or yours it ain't IT it's a person, i swear if that baby come out like you imma cry" i said laughing.

"not funny jah" he said rolling his eyes.

"i mean.." i said shrugging.

"alright anyways! where jolie, wasn't she like your bestfriend" ski laughed.

"nigga now you know, i'll never put no one before you" i said dapping him up.

"alright but where is she?"

"she home, i know she was mad at me for still talking to geneva but even after all that shit, i just i wanna help geneva, she been saying some suicidal shit"

"jah...she my age, she can get her a job or go to rehab" ski said as i rolled my eyes.

"stoke it's never that easy for some people"

"okay but didn't she break your heart?" he said as i just ignored the question thankfully interrupted by pizza.

i paid the man and sat the pizza on the coffee table.

"now shut up fatass and eat"