3.6

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i straightened up my living room and cleaned my kitchen. it's currently 3 am and frog is missing. i don't think nobody stole him because roxas is still here.

"frog tsk tsk tsk" i said walking around my room.

i had found his little collared shirt by the door and it cracked open. i sniffed putting his clothes in my underwear draw.

i need someone with me right now.

not jahlil he gone call me a bitch, not taylor because she might try to grab my dick and 𝓼𝓲𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓻 is upset also.

i decided to text jolie to come over which i instantly regretted because she's gonna see me crying. well sniffling.

i went to my bathroom and blew my nose and wiped my eyes, putting in eyedrops.

after 7 minutes there was a knock at my door. i opened it revealing a tired jolie. she pulled me in a hug, her arms wrapped around my torso as i sniffed.

"where did you see him last?" she asked.

"before i went to Walmart for snacks" i sniffed.

"well maybe their holding him for hostage and they want money?" she questioned her answer.

i shrugged before she pulled me to my room. she laid down and i laid my head on her chest, hearing her heart beating slow and steady is calming me down.

i hate the fact that me and her are off and on i wish we could just go back to being friends but lil skies takes her out places and i do the same with taylor.

but every time one of us breaks we some how find our way back to each other.

which i love

her small fingers stroked threw my dreads before i spoke up.

"jolie"

"hmm"

"you think we would ever just go back to being friends?"

"of course jahseh, if not that then..whatever this is will work" she said and i nodded.

but i don't like this

i'm only with taylor because she really is a nice person and semi friend, but mostly because jolie hangs with skies.

the internet thinks i'm dating taylor and they think jolie is dating skies. it's frustrating.

i wanna be happy for her but i can't, i want her to feel my pain.

i sighed as she began rubbing my scalp, i want all her to myself.

"you want me to braid your hair jahseh?" she asked and i nodded.

she sat up and i laid my head in her lap.

"so jahseh, i heard your working with trippie?" she said in more of a question.

"yea, apparently he's broke and he's getting evicted so i wanted help him"

"oh well...that's good" she said awkwardly.

i mean it is weird helping someone who raped someone your close with. but imma look past that and help him.

she finished my braid starting on my other side of my hair as my phone buzzed.

~

trippie👹

aye x imma be over, they caught
me smoking in my apartment again

alright bruh

~

"aye um jolie trippie coming over so if you wanna leave, you can" i said as she turned my head.

"no i'll stay seh" she said making me smile.

just a short boring chapter lmao i'm running outta ideasssss, well not really but :/