4.2

boring chap

𝘫𝘢𝘩𝘴𝘦𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘷

right now we heading to her family reunion..again, and apparently me and ski in some beef right now, because i was just joking around but i guess his old ass don't joke no more.

we arrived there as i prolly was spamming stokes phone.

"you alright baby" jolie said rubbing my arm. i nodded as we got out.

apparently jahlil broke a rib, the doctor said because he's so skinny and his body is kinda fragile. he decided to stay because he ain't feel like doing all that moving.

we went in and sat down, and this shit look like church.

"jahseh you better not leave" my momma said patting my shoulder.

i ain't no antichrist or nun i just don't like it because the priest at our old church tried to rape my momma but i beat his ass.

me and jolie eventually went to the car and got in. she sat on my lap in the passenger seat as she hugged me.

"it's okay jahseh" jolie said holding my face giving me kisses.

"are you gonna move back in with me" i said rubbing her ass.

"i'll think about it" she said giggling.

"but what's up with yo cousins about my age or younger" i said patting her ass.

"nothing" she said laying her head on my shoulder.

"uh uh jolie, ion play with that lyin shit"i said moving her off my shoulder.

"they just use to tease me, because you know i'm not pale but i'm not white" she shrugged "but then i wanted to get better for myself so i started working out and eating better" she said rubbing over my hands as mine were on her ass.

"oooh i can see and your work paid off" i smiled kissing her lips.

"mhm, but then it was like the second i can i was changing in those rooms and they came in there, no they didn't rape me, they j-just messed with me"

she said wiping under her eyes.

"nooo dont cry" i said wiping under her eyes.

"jolie baby~" i cooed pulling her in for a hug. "it's okay alright"

"i-i know i had already went to therapy and shit for it so it's good" she sniffed as i rubbed her head and back.

"i bet they won't try shit again" i said kissing her head.

"aww i love you daddy" she said kissing my lips before leaving.

"hol up where your thicc ass going" i said grabbing her arm.

"finished bible reading daddy" she said innocently.

"i love it when your all innocent" i said getting up going to the back.

"i can see your dick says the same" she said rubbing up my bulge as as i was laying her down.

"it's 𝑠𝑖𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 baby" i said kissing her neck as she laughed a bit.

"why don't you shake your ass like that on dagger" i said reaching under her dress, groping her tit.

"because daddy i can't show you all of me yet" she said as i moved down to her tits.

"why is that lil ma?" i said before sucking her tit.

"b-because once you love me, i can show you all of me" she said making me nod as i nibbles on her tit a bit.

"fuck papi~" she moaned, grabbing the back of my head.

"your lil ass ain't wearing no panties" i smirked, rubbing her pearl as her back arched.

i rubbed her juices on her other tit as i groped the other one before the opened revealing aiden.

"BOOBIES" he yelled making me pull jolies dress down.

"aiden shut up" i whispered.

"i'm telling" he said about to run but i grabbed his arm.

"stop bruh, if you don't snitch i'll let you stay at my house and eat what you want and i'll give you 50 dollars" i said making him smile.

"can i touch one of the boobies" he said making me push him.

i shut the door and groaned.

"well damn" jolie giggled fixing herself sitting up.

we both got out and went back in, the reception thing was over, finally, me and jolie went and got some cake before heading back to the car to go home finally.

we stopped and picked up jahlil.

"WASSUP NIGGAS" he yelled as he got in the car.

"i know y'all missed me" he laughed. "especially you ms.michelle" he said making everybody look at him.

"especially her what?" cleo said making him shrug.

"oh nun ma" he smiled

"i bet you missed me a lot jah, gimme kiss"

"fuck no, now yo ass being gay"

"if i was gay i wouldn't do this" he said grabbing the back of jolies neck being her a quick peck.

"you know what, i ain't even finna get mad bout that" i said rubbing my temples as jolie was wiping off her lipgloss.