0.3

okay yall, i changed jasmine name to jolie
(bc in french jolie means pretty, and that was gone be name yanno)
BTW this book has short chapters, which is why i'm uploading these so fast, but this is the last one for this week.

*not revised*

◇jaнlιl onғroy◇

i woke up in the middle of the night to piss, hearding a loud tv in the guest room. after i shook the piss off my dick i grabbed a hanger to pick the locked knob.

i walk in seeing seh knocked out with his phone by his ear and his macbook on his lap. i went over to him seeing he was on the phone with some one named bitch.

i went to sit it down but i heard moaning.

"oh shit" i mumbled going back to the room with his phone in my hand.

i locked the door sitting on the edge of my bed. i plugged in my headphones in his phone and pulled out my hard dick, grabbing some lube and coating my dick as i massaged my tip.

"ahh daddy, harder......uhh, right there baby"

the phone girl moaned making my dick pulse. i started stroking as her breathing got heavier and hitched at times

***

my legs began to shake as she moaned out, i guess she came. as soon as i was about to come she said something.

"j-jahseh is that you??" she asked tiredly.

i didn't put the phone on mute...

i hung up and ran to the guest room sitting the home back by seh and shut and locked the door. heading to me and his shared room.

i wonder who that was her moans those were, they sexy as fuck.

i really need to let this cum out, so i called my favorite hoe.

olivia

"yo baby, bring your ass here, come threw the back" i said before going down the stairs.

olivia used to date my brother before she found me, he usually don't tell females about me because he know i'll steal em. we look alike some what i'm just better, more hype and shit, he like a weird nerd or something. 'i LoVe StItCh' gay ass.

i waited by the door seeing her creeping.

"yo big head come on!" i whispered in a shout.

"shut up you dumb fuck!" she shouted a bit.

"bitch you better be quiet" i said as she came in.

"and if i don't" she said testing my patience.

i grabbed her by her neck and brought her to my face.

"don't you Fucking test me little girl, i'll fuck you till you bleed" i said threw the grit of my teeth as her eyes rolled. "now Come On!" i said yanking her up the steps.

**later**

olivia texted me wanting to meet up at the gym, i know her parents ARE racist, they'll get a buckshot and shoot some niggers. once i arrived she was wearing a sorts bra and some shorts that emphasizes her small ass.

"daddy you look so sexy" she said giving me a kiss.

"thank you, now let's get you to exercising" i said looking at her stomach.

"stop" she said covering her stomach.

"you pregnant?" i raised my eyebrow as she denied my answer.

i turned around to laugh a bit because she fat as fuck and gotta fat ass head, but in return i get pussy, head and feet.

3 in 1

after we did frog jumps, she started to smell like a wet dog...
so we stopped for the day.

"your place tonight" she said biting her lip.

"alright, you better suck my cock good" i said as she giggled.

i don't understand why she rather me say the word CoCk instead of dick like bitch SUCK MY DICK.

"i sure will" she said as i went to pinch her ass but pinched her tailbone.

it just got awkward so i went back home, seeing jahseh wall back into the house and that old lady that tryta start shit, that was across the street.

"VRO" i said jumping on his back.

"LJ GET OFF" he shouted.

"NAH BRUH" i yelled putting in the choke hold.

he smiled my back against the wall as my back hit the corner of a painting.

"Ahh"

i wrapped my arms around harder, repeatedly smashing my heel against his balls and dick.

"ahHh my balls" he wince before doing some fucking anime flip as he landed on his back, by which i was on.

something cracked

"BRO GET YO FAT ASS OFF ME" i said pushing him, wiping my tear.

"NIGGA stop crying and get up"

"nawl man yo fucking gay ass done broke something, that shit...hurted" i said doing the whoa.

"ight man"

"ight jahseh, i'm tellin" i said getting up rubbing my rib.

"it's all ways the fucking weirdo faggots"

"i'm about tired of yo dyke ass calling me gay, i ain't fucking gay" he said as his phone rung.

"NIGGA HAVE U SEEN YOU AND GAY MASK TWEETS!!" i shouted as his face got confused and he flicked me off.

"no around 3 i was sleep why....come again joe..nawl that wasn't me, must've been porn" jahseh said."alright...i'll come back over later"

"who was that?" i asked nosy as hell

"Jolie why?"

"ion know ha"

"and you don't need to" he said smartly

"yes i do, she sound cute"

"she not white" he said putting his phone in his pocket.

"then ion want her"

"good, she don't need to get played by you"

"oh das yo lil girl friend" i said as he shook his head no.

"we just friends but not really, she pretty chill"

"what ever i don't care" i said as ma walked thew the door.

"go get the groceries boys" she said throwing her brief case on the floor.