6.1

𝗷𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"8..9..10,10 & 1/2! LIKE I SAID MY DICK IS LONGER HEAD ASS" jahlil shouted coming out the bathroom.

"he's lyin" jah protested.

"no i ain't fuck nigga, ill measure this shit in front of yo face" he said putting his crotch in jahs face as i laughed.

"vruh move" jah said getting up going to the kitchen.

"somebody jealous" jahlil mumbled sitting next to me.

"how you been ma" he smiled looking at me.

"good i guess" i shrugged.

"oh, ion get no i miss you kiss" he said puckering his lips.

i laughed before leaning in.

"DONT YOU FUCKING KISS HIM" jah yelled in a weird tone.

i laughed and pecked jahlils lips when jah wasn't looking.

"that's not a kiss" jahlil mumbled leaning back into me.

he kissed me again, this time adding a little bit of tongue, before he pulled away with my bottom lip between his teeth.

"sooooo am i supposed to act like i ain't see that" jah said coming in front of us.

"jah, it's not that serious" i said getting up.

"i told you i would NEVERRR-" i was cut off by jahlil grabbing my ass.

"vro stop" jah said slapping his hand hard as hell.

"ouchie"

"jolie, you gotta cut yo shit out" jah said looking me in my eyes.

"or you gone have to get out"

my mouth dropped.

"nonono jah don't do that" jahlil said getting up. "ion even like her anymore...i love her" he said making me laugh as jah punched him.

"shut the fuck up" jah said glaring at him.

"you either stay loyal or get your ass out" jah said going to his room with his hands stuffed in his joggers.

"you shitted in his coco puffs" jahlil said making me laugh more.

jah is gonna hate me

"stop, you already see he mad" i said lightly shoving him.

"he not mad, he prolly gone cry then he gone be okay, he always did that back then" jahlil said shrugging before getting on his phone.

i went to me and jah's room seeing him at his desk with his headphones in, prolly playing league of legends.

he looked up at me then back at the screen.

i sighed walking behind him tapping his shoulder.

"what bruh" he said snatching his headphones off.

"i-i"

"EyE eYe" he said copying me before rolling his eyes facing the computer again.

"jah im-"

"what your sorry? you didn't seem like you was gone stop shit, and better yet, you let him kiss you" he said not looking at me. "you prolly woulda fucked him like a lil whore you are, get the fuck out" he said ruthlessly.

i sighed watching him play the game, knowing if i leave it's not gonna fix anything.

i went over and turned on ps4 but then went back over to him and waited for it to load and shit.

"bro are you gonna get the Fuck outta my room or are you gonna just sit there and play the Fucking game bruh, what are you gonna do bruh?"

"i'm finna play the game damnn" i said sitting back on his bed

"then sit the FUCK down and play the FUCKING game bruh" jah snapped throwing a controller at me as he got up and shut the door. "gone stare at the FUCKING computer screen after i told you to get the fuck outta my room bruh" jah said continuing the game.

"gone bitch" some one on the call he was on said.

"ping you can shut yo ugly ass up"

"dont ta-"

"jahseh you better not talk to me after you basically just embarrassed me on your looks like live stream!!" i screamed as he ended the video.

"well shit i forgot i was on it" he shrugged before jahlil came in.

"i heard screamin so?" he said looking at me and jah.

"just get the fuck outta my house" jah said pointin to the door.

"nigga no, and don't be disrespecting your girlfriend like that"

"fuck outta our relationship, every time you come you ruin shit" jah shouted getting up.

"i'm SICK of yo SHIT!" he said going over to jahlil before i got in front of him.

he looked down at me and laughs 

"so you defending my copy now" jah said poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"no it's just-"

"what? you like him, after all the shit i put into yo-"

"jah, just calm down, it ain't that fuckin serious" jahlil said cutting him off.

"but it is, how would you feel if i was all up yo old girl, that's why she cheated on yo wack ass" jah said throwing the headphone off his neck.

"nigga all yo girls cheated on yo emo childish gay ass with me, fucking faggot" he said before jah pushes me out the way launching at jahlil.

my stomach hit the corner of his disk before i fell on the floor in pain.

jah threw several hard blows before jahlil gave him that same energy back.

"fuck" i mumbled at the pain in my stomach.

"mhm mhm" i heard jah humming as i was slowing falling in and out of consciousness.

it felt like i peed on myself from the impacted so i reached my hand between my legs before shakinly seeing my bloody fingers.

"shit...jahseh!" i called out to him but it sounded more like a whisper.

my lower half was on fire as they continued fighting.  jahlil has jahseh pinned down and was choking him before jah looked down at me.

he kicked jahlil off him, running over to me. 

"baby?" he said shocked in a whisper as jahlil came over too.

"it's..i-its gonna be okay..okay" he said scooping me up.

he laid my bloody hand against his face as he took me to his van.

"i love you jahseh.." i said tiredly with a sigh as i felt some tears falling on my face.

"i'm so sorry baby"