0.7

flashbacks

♥♥ - jolie's flashback
☆☆- jahseh's flashback
◇◇- jahlil's flashback

~~

jaнѕeн onғroy

i pounded into geneva's, non tight pussy as we were on the side of her car.

"aAAaahh jahseh" she moaned.

"BITCH! WHATS MY FUCKING NAME!!" i said smacking her ass/back hard as hell that she slipped out.

loose pussy, i wonder why

"AH ITS DADDYY *makes giraffe noises*"

i side back into her with ease before i started smelling shit, i checked my shoes seeing nothing. i slowed down in geneva and put my thumb on her ass crack before smelling my thumb.

"OH SHIT" i gasped wiping my thumb on her back.

"what is it jahseh?" she moaned.

"yo ass stank" i said covered my nose pulling out, throwing my condom on the ground, walking inside her house.

she eventually came in looking upset.

"what are you tryna say"

"YO ASS NEED A SHOWER BETTER YET A FUCKING CAR WASH, IM TIRED OF FUCKING YOU STANK AND HAIRY" i yelled.

she threw a beer bottle at me, but i blocked it.

"DONT YOU FUCKING HIT ME, BECAUSE IF I HIT YO ASS IM WRONG"

"DAMN RIGHT YO ASS WRONG" she said looking at me before going in the bathroom.

i wish her pussy was tighter and her ass was fatter, she would be the perfect girl.

plus a shorter neck and a better attitude and smell.

i rubbed my hands in hand sanitizer as i thought about eailer.

jolie really hurt my fucking feelings, friend wise. it's like me loosing ski bruh, if i loose his fat ass imma cry, on my momma.
but nahhh jolie kissing all up on my lil brother. i don't see why people like his pervertic ass.

i got my shit and went to skis house, because geneva really stank on bro.

**

i walked into his house already hearing moanin.

"damn ski" i mumbled.

i grabbed a blanket and laid on the couch, staring at a black tv. i want my singing to take off so i can move out. i been saving my allowance for a good minute so i can, plus me and jahlil was thinking about dropping out our senior year anyways, we finna be fucking 19 in the 11th grade and 20 when i'm getting my gown and cap.

our momma held us back two years.

i went to insta seeing i gained more followers and likes from me singing a song i didn't even write down.

☆☆

i covered jolie's mouth and kissed her temple, whispering "i'll fuck you till you cum"

☆☆

"i fuck you till you cum..?" i thought getting up going to his in studio he has in the house.

i pulled the mic to me and cleared my throat before hitting record.

"i told you, you was the only one?" i sung.