5.0

𝓳𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"jolie STOP! if you ain't gone do it right then don't do it at all" jah said getting mad as i massaged his ass.

"you asked me to tha fuck" i snapped back.

currently after they got an ass beating jah and jahlil wanted me to massage their asses, i mean they both thick as fuck so how could i not.

"go to the other cheek baby" jahlil said as jah punched his arm. "damn nigga!"

"don't be callin my wife baby, she only mine we not doing that sharing shit again"

"what happened?" i asked.

"it really doesn't work out one of us ends up getting more love from the other" jah said shrugging.

"me" jahlil smiled looking back at me.

"i'll love you both evenly" i smiled making jah look back at me.

"tha fuck you say"

"she'll love us both evenly vro, that's a good idea!gimme kiss jolie" jahlil said puckering up his lips.

i gave him a small smooch and jahseh pinched me.

"why you did you do that" jah frowned.

"he asked jah, but that doesn't mean i don't love you"
i said managing to squeeze under him and kiss him.

"muah! i love you jahseh onfroy" i said cupping his face as he kissed my nose.

"i love you too babygirl"

i slid back from under him and i went back to massaging their asses.

"jolie, move to my other cheek" jahlil said shaking his ass.

i wanna smack it

"are we gonna do anything today?"

"you gone massage my ass all day" jah replied as he was insta. "jolie i don't remember you taking this, jah said showing me his phone"

 "jolie i don't remember you taking this, jah said showing me his phone"

"i do" i smiled "you kept touching my ass that day, weirdo"

"i mean tha shit big as fuck, horse booty" he said making jahlil laugh.

"is that an insult because everytime you call me that one of y'all laugh"

"it ain't a-" he cut his self off by laughing.

"jahh" i frowned crossing my arms as they both laughed.

"it's a good thing to have all that ass baby, cmere" he said turning on his back.

i crawled on to his chest and he hugged me.

"i love you jolie, very much" he said showering my face in kisses.

"don't ever feel insecure ma because i love you the way you are"he whispered in my ear making me smile "even with my baby inside you"he said sliding his hand under my shirt, onto my stomach.

"hUh!" i said backing up so i could see his face.

"i ain't say nothing baby" he smiled.

"what's up with you and this kid thing"

"i always wanted a kid ma, i just..never have time for one" he said now laying his head on my chest.

"yea it's time for me to leave, bye y'all" jahlil said getting up and i smacked his ass.

"how y'all both thicc" i said as jahlil glared at me.

"do it again i'll shove my dick in you without a condom" he said making me frown as he left.

"anyways i think you would be a good mom for my kid, i mean i love you, you know how to take care of yourself and you love me" he smiled looking at me.

"i mean of course it's my kid" i smiled as our cat got on the bed.

i scratched cat's black and white colored fur as jah turned on his back. cat climbed up on jahseh's stomach and laid down as i played in jah's now blond hair.

"i love you jolie"

"i love you more jahseh"

"don't start an argument" he smiled looking back at me.

"now rub my cheeks again they hurt" he winced turning back over.

i rolled my eyes and straddled his thighs.

i grabbed each cheek and squeezed it making him growl.

"OUCH THA FUCK!!"

"jah hush" i laughed massaging his cheeks.

see now if was the other way around this nigga woulda been eating my ass, it's tempting to eat his.

ski a lucky nigga

i wonder what me and jah would name our baby if we ever had one.

"jah toot your ass up"

"hellllll no faggot" he said as he watched one piece on his phone.

i wonder what would happen if i sit on his ass

i sat on his ass making him wince.

"babyyyy stopp no gay shit today, you can touch my ass which it ain't sore" he said making me get off him.

"keep your promise daddy" i said laying beside him.

"i.....sadly will baby girl" he said pulling me to him, kissing my lips.

"even if my baby girl jahsexual" he laughed making me smack his ass.