6.0

sorry this took so long i had no fucking ideas

*two weeks later*

𝗷𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝘃

me and jolie laid in my new house on the floor, i'm really digging this house, it's not too big or small, it's like the right size, maybe to even start a family also.

we both laid on my carpet floor, in my room.

"jah your face" she said rubbing the little bit of facial hair that was on my face.

"what about it"

"you look like a..sexy dad" she laughed as i rolled my eyes.

"my fans said they like it so imma let it grow out till prolly christmas" i said as she threw a leg on top of mine.

"i think i want another dog" i said as she rubbed my chest.

"aww really what are you gonna name him or her" she now playing with the strings of my shorts that were under my adida joggers.

"umm sora" i answered as she cooed.

"that's cute, because sora cute" she cheesed.

we still laid on the floor before she went to my kitchen so some chips. coco cane and laid beside me so i took a pic and posted it on my insta story.

jolie came back crunching on some lime hot cheetos.

"uh uh them mines" i said as she laid beside me again.

"what's mines is yours" she smiled sitting her head right next to mine.

"fuck that"

"fuck you"

"naw fuck you" i said getting some of my chips.

"fuck yo musty ass" she laughed.

"fuck me" i said before she grabbed my dick.

"see, we was just supposed to chill today, but you being all horny" i said as she removed her hand.

"me noo, you yes"

"kitten i ain't even touch you yet, and i'm pretty sure your wet" i said turning my head, looking at her.

she huffed pushing my face as i laughed.

"it's okayyy" i said wrapping my arms around her before humping her making her laugh.

"damn you tight as fuck girl" i groaned speeding up.

"jahhh" she laughed trying to push me away, but i just pulled her closer.

"mmm,mm lemme take care of yo hypersexuality girl" i moaned but instantly regretted it.

"what did you say" she said sitting up.

"nothing i was mumbling" i said as she was in deep thought.

"no you did! how the Fuck did you know that?"

"calm down kitten it's okay and iwentthroughyourstuffatyourhouse i'm so sorry" i said sitting up as well.

"you..went through my stuff...my safe?"

"i did, i'm sorry!" i said as she covered her face with her hands.

"ma?"

"hey...it's okay bèbè papi is always here for you" i said pulling her into my chest as she started to sniff a bit.

"te amo tanto que significas el mundo para mí" i said kissing her head.

I love you so much that you mean the world to me

she nodded as she hiccuped a bit.

"it's just that i-i would put myself in dangerous situations, just to get some small cali dick" she sniffed making me laugh.

"well now you get long skinny flordia dick"

"jahlil dick ain't skinny like yours" she laughed as i rolled my eyes.

"don't mention him, especially his dick"

"i mean yalls are kinda the same, yours it's just a bit bent and skinny and his is just wider and longer"

"i don't care, that nigga got clown feet" i said as she laughed.

"can we lay in the bed naked?" she asked making me confused.

"i mean if you wanted to fuck, you could've just pulled down my joggers and shit" i laughed getting up.

we both stripped then laid under my fur covers. she cuddled up against me as i cuddled her back.

i really do love jolie, and i wanna ask her out but i'm scared as shit, even if she decline it to be funny i might cry. i met her dad while we were in brazil and he pretty chill, he taught me some stuff in spanish and i linked up with rio, judah and carlos the same day, my verse was talking about jolie obviously and when we went to the club at her family reunion, i ain't even gone lie i almost came in my jeans, she had these eyes rolling.

"you know what jah...get dressed" she said getting off me.

"wha, whyy, i was just getting comfortable and warm" i whined.

"i wanna do something with you" she smiled slipping on her clothes.

"alright ma" i smiled getting up as she jumped in place.

once we both got ready she took my keys.

"i'm driving" she smiled looking back at me.

"don't fuck up my car" i said smacking her ass.

"yes daddy" she said turning it on as we walked to it.

she put the key in and reversed out of my mini parking lot.

"where we going?" i asked.

"hush"

"why you driving with two hands?"

"because your supposed too"

"my baby a badass, drive with one, i know you can"

"whyy" she said turning up the air.

"because i wanna hold your hand and it's fucking cold in here" i said turning the air back off.

*
*

"all of this extra just to take us to damn walmart" i said as she pinched me.

"shut up, i wanted to christmas shop with you, yanno stuff for your house" she smiled at me as i fixed my louis that was around my chest.

"ion know, ion like holidays ma" i said scratching my nappy head.

"i know but maybe this year it could be different" she said cheerfully and she actually sounds very happy so i guess.

"i guess it could, i mean..i'm spending it with you this time" i smiled.

"i mean you could've last year you just had to be so much in genitals ass"

"your bipolar"

"and you better leave me alone before i shove some utensils up your ass and rub the blood on my face" she said making me cringe.

"well damn" i commented as she put some stuff in the buggey.

she continued aggressively throwing shit in the buggey before i snatched her up.

"calm the fuck down" i whispered in her ear before letting her go.

the rest of the christmas shopping was quiet and calm, she wasn't even asking if i wanted some of the shit, so i grabbed some elf slippers and waited in the car, if she wanna be mad about shit, i'll give her that same energy