1.5 1/2

March 26, 2017

𝒿𝑜𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓋

i woke up happy as fuck today, jah is finally getting out, i missed him so much.

i went ahead and took a shower and shaved.

just being careful

i did my face care and brushed my teeth. i hope jah was okay tho, you never know what goes on in those cell walls. i put on my outfit i picked out last night for this hell hole.

"hey ma!" i smiled giving her a hug as she kissed my head.

"hey baby, breakfast almost done and jahlil is in the den" i said flipping the waffle then getting on her phone.

i went in the den seeing him sitting on the couch in a black bomber jacket. i went behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him making him jump.

"BITCH I-" he jumped unwrapping my arms. "oh it's just you..hey" he said making me laugh.

"your brother gets out today!" i said happily sitting next to him.

"oh shit you right! i missed his ugly ass i might give him a kiss" he said twisting his black twist.

"y'all sus as fuck" i laughed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"i never asked but what was his and olivia's relationship"

"shit was hella toxic, she would always yell at him and shit, what i'm doing with her right now and kinda getting her back, yea she gotta pretty pussy but shits not that tight and it's non phat" he said venting as i looked at his good grills. "she always cheated on my brother, i know he hella sensitive, but he won't cry in front of you, because he'll be portrayed as weak"

"hey, breakfast is done" my mom said peeking around the corner.

we both got up and walked to the kitchen as he pulled my ponytail making me pull his dry ass hair.

liked by wifisfuneral and 3,972 others

jolie.w breakfast date🥐☕️ @herionfather

comments disabled

***skipping a lot of shit***

i met up with jahlil to go to our fourth block. turns out me and jah was supposed to have all classes together, but he never came to school.

"man we gone do y'all asses in volleyball" he said pushing me with my shoulder.

"keep lying to yourself dumbass" i laughed.

as we walked to gym olivia was coming our way and she was on my side. she finna bump straight into me if she don't move.