3.9

do you think this book is unorganized and everywhere?

𝘫𝘢𝘩𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘷

we got in the car after helping our mom load her shit. me jah and jolie sat in the back which brought back when we first had a dinner with her and her mom.

i laid my head on her lap before it got pushed off by jah.

"nig-" i said looking at his ugly ET ass.

he jumped at me and i jumped at him back.

he keep playing imma give him sum of this HIV

wait..

jah was now playing fortnite on his phone, while him and jolie listened to some. her head laid on his shoulder as his arm was around her waist.

see ya boy moved on i was in a FUCKVAGINAS&BITCHES movement but she keep convincing my diseased dick to wake up.

i ain't been in a pussy for a good two months i think. and i wanna cry.

i laid my head on her shoulder as i was having my withdrawals.

"aye jahlil...you alright?" jolie asked me as jah looked over her shoulder.

"no vro" i frowned a bit as she rubbed my back.

i can't even get ORAL BRUH

i noticed this nigga jah done got swole, while ya favorite nigga here skinny as fuck.

"YALL GOOD BACK THERE" michelle said looking in the mirror.

we all nodded except aiden because he on his flip phone. i told mama i ain't buying him no iphone 7 i had a flip phone, he can too.

"alright, we finna make a pit stop get what you need" mama said.

i sighed as i pulled my hood up and stuffed my hands in my hoodie.

"baby vro?" jah said to me, but i ain't feel like answering.

"jahlill" jolie said poking my cheek.

"hmm"

"what's wrong love?" she asked as i shrugged.

"sexual frustration" i shrugged making jah pull her away a lil bit.
"nigga i ain't gone squirt" i said scooting closer by her.

"nigga you better move" jah said pushing my chest.

"my fingers ain't hiv infested" i said and i coulda sworn her cheeks turned red.

"nigger this is my baby, not yours" jah said smartly like i won't pop him in his face.

if y'all ain't know i used to beat jahs ass alot. i think the worst fight we got into was on the street, it was over thanksgiving leftovers. i was playing basketball and he came out the house yelling so i told his ass to throw a hit and he did and he missed, so i picked his ass up and BOOMMM!!

i kept telling him "jah stop" but the nigger ain't listen so i continued fighting. i can't believe i beat his ass in jeans.

but ion think i can kick his ass like it did back in the day because that nigga swole as fuck

i got out the car grabbing me some poweraid, chips, a nausea and headache pills.

i sat on the toilet and took a piss, fuck germs. i'm already contaminated. i cleaned myself up heading back to the car bumping into aiden.

"MAMA!! HE TOUCHED ME IM ABOUT TO DIE!! HELPP" he screamed crying.

i smacked the back of his head getting back in the car. i propped up my pillow and took my pills. i checked my phone seeing 2am.

i decided its best if i catch some zzz's

*
*

i woke up from aiden shaking me.

"jahseh- jahlil get up, we here" he said before running out.

i got up stretching grabbing my shit. our moms checked him and apparently the room we book was booked before so we have to stay in a two bed and a pull out bed, room.

i carries mine and some of mamas shit as we went to our room.

she got the key and opened the door revealing a nice ass room.

"nice" i smiled.

michelle and my momma went ahead and got into bed, each bed.

"ma, where we supposed to sleep?" i said referring to me jah and jolie.

"on that pull out bed" she said tucking aiden in beside her.

"no funny business boys" both moms said.

i rolled my eyes laying down far away from their dumbasses. i'm starting to hate every if we being honest. jahseh and jolie's constant whispered and giggling like to bitches gets annoying.

i started feeling light headed as my tummy hurted.

this gets old

i went to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet. i dry heaved a couple of times before i broke down in tears.

i'm so tired, i'm sick of being sick, i'm sick of being in love, i'm sick of the rejection.
i sniffed wiping my tears on my hoodie as i silently cried. i try to be strong for myself, but it gets overwhelming. i'm just so tired.

i walked out the bathroom holding my tummy before laying back down. i felt some arms wrap around me from behind, pretty sure it's jolie because jah know better.

i usually don't get spooned, well i never did before and it actually feels comforting.

"i'm here for you jahlil" she said rubbing my tummy a bit.

i was about to move her hand lower but i like this position and feeling, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. jah a lucky bastard.

i could feel jah wrapping his arms around her from behind me. he pinched my side making me jump.

"YO STOP BEING GAY!!" i yelled before mama threw a pen at me.

"jahlil shut up!" she shouted.

"MA JAH TOUCHING ME!"

"NEGRO! stop screaming people tryna sleep"

"I AM TO THA FUCK!" i shouted.

"boy if you curse at me one more time that's yo diseased ass" she said sternly.

i huffed getting back comfortable.

"i love you jahlil" jah said as i rolled my eyes.

"yea yea i love your ass too"