0.5

*a few days later*
☆jaнѕeн onғroy☆

"see jahseh and jahlil loved taking baths together" mama laughed as i rolled my eyes.

jolie was cracking up a little too hard.

"jolie loved to walk around naked, one time we was shopping for her at Babies R Us and she just stripped" Michelle laughed as me and Lj did.

"mama" she groaned as my momma was choking on her lemonade.

"this one here like to walk round in the middle of the night naked" ma said pointing at me.

"what's wrong with that, none of y'all be up" i said drinking my lemonade.

"boy, don't start, pass me the mash potatoes" she laughed.

i saw jahlil grabbing jolie's thigh as he ate, he not even slick. i looked over at him as he stuck his tongue out at me.

nigga please

i passed and mash potatoes then i placed my hand closer to her pussy as she coughed eating her spaghetti as jahlil shot me a glare. he moved his hand further and i moved mine further.

"jolie, you okay baby" her mom said as her face was flushed.

"you alright" i said smirking a bit as Lj moved his hand up some more.

"y-yea...i'm *gasp* good" she said as i cupped her pussy.

"you not finna touch her pussy, she my friend and you not finna fuck her life up" i whispered to jahlil as he shot me a glare.

"i'm not hungry anymore ma" jahlil said getting going to the backyard.

"jahl- okayy" ma said continuing back into jolie's mom and her conversation.

"sorry" i whispered to her "he'll do anything to get in a girls panties, plus your a virgin and all"

"y-yea" she said i guess still shocked from earlier.

i gave her a small side hug with one arm before continuing my food.

"aww look at y'all" my mom said making jolie blush.

i lowkey know jolie a freak she just wont show the shit.

"ma stop"

"you better not be still messing with that geneva girl" she said eyeing me as i shook my head, lyin my ass off.

"better not be"

"who that" michelle asked.

"oh just his ex he been with was tryna put him in jail, saying he beat her" she said i disconnected from the conversation.

**

once we finished eating me and jolie washed the dishes as our moms looked at jolie's mom Louis Vuitton collection.

"i have a feeling we're gonna be great friends jahseh" jolie said out the blue.

"i mean you chill and shit, not bad at all, so it sound like a good idea" i smiled a bit at her seeing her blush.

i don't know why she blushing, i DO NOT like her ass.

genseh4L

"you okay jah, you seem angry" she said nudging me with her shoulder.

"i'm good, all good" i said washing then passing the dish to her.

"okay.."

"i still can't believe you have a twin and all, that's fye as fuck, and y'all both cute" she smiled drying a cup.

"both?, nah baby girl just me" i said looking at her as she giggled.

"you sure?" she questioned raising her eyebrows.

"duh bitch" i said pushing her with my shoulder, making her step back some.

"you ski's bitch" she said pushing me back.

"fuck no, that nigger my bitch, tha fuck" i said pushing her back.

"from the size of yo butt, you his bitch" she said before she busted out laughing.

"nah bitch don't talk about my ass, before i hit yo ass with a two piece" i said eyeing her as she still laughed.

"yo ass can stop now" i said irritated as she slowly stopped.

we finished the last dish as i dryed my hands as she was already heading to the living room.

"aye joe" i said my hands in my pocket as she ignored me, getting on her phone.

"sorry" i said and she turned around and looked at me before telling me to come here with a hand motion.

i put my ear by her mouth so she could tell me and she kissed my ear, making me and my dick jump.

"don't do that unless you tryna get fucked" i said sitting beside her.

she kissed my ear again, which made me jump again. she giggled looking at me before i pushed her back on the couch, nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck tickling her.

"AHH JAHSEH-JAH..STOOP" she screamed between laughs.

"nah caus-"

"BOY WHAT YOU DOING!" i heard my momma yell.

"tickling her" i said getting up.

"i bet, come on we finna go" my momma said going to the door.

"alright joe i'll see you" i smiled ruffing her hair.

she short as fuck, almost short enough to suck this d-

"nite jahseh" she smiled trying to ruffle my dreads.

i gave her a one arms hugged before going out the door following my momma.

"BYE JOLIEEEE" jahlil extra ass said.

"bye jahlil!" she laughed.

"y'all fast asses need to chill that girl been threw enough, so don't try to sleep with her because she light, she not even white, and you don't try to make her suck yo dagger dick whatever" momma said making me and jahlil laugh.

"she not mixed or nothing?" jahlil asked as we walked in.

"boy!" she said hitting him in the back of the head.