6.2

and here we are

*some days later*

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗵

i helped jolie into my G-Wagon as she winced the whole time. i feel bad but then again i don't, she must not realize that she be cheating on me.

once i helped her i got in the drivers seat and started the engine.

"wait ..seh" she said as her voice went in and out.

i gave her my water bottle so she could drink some water and wet that throat.

"i'm very sorry for what i been doing...ever since i met you i've been making your life hell and a wild roller coaster" she sighed looking down at her moving hands.

"yeah but if you was never in my life i don't know where i would be..prolly fucking hoes and getting into trouble" i shrugged, turning my car off.

"but listen to me jolie, when i tell you , your Mine, that don't mean you can do whatever the hell you want because you can't, unless you wanna be single" i said making her snap up at me before she frantically shook her head no.

"i-i don't, i love you i swear" she said fixing her hair.

"we can finish this conversation at home" i said starting the car back up as she sniffed wiping her eyes.

we arrived at the house and i helped her out the wagon and into the house. she ain't really get hurt hurt just get pelvis bone smashed, then the docs fixed it so she a lil sore.

"thank you jah" she smiling looking up as me as i gave her a toothy grin.

once i unlocked the door titan rushed to jolie.

fuck nigga

he jumped on her legs making her squeal

"aye nigga!" i said popping his head as he barked at me before sitting down.

"move nigger" i said moving him with my foot.

i helped jolie in the house and to the living room.

i turned the tv to the cartoon christmas channel since christmas is in like 3 weeks. jolie laid her head on my shoulder as i wrapped my arms around her.

"i'm sorry again" she said disappointingly.

"it's okay but then again it's not, i won't tolerate your bullshit"

"i know...i'm sorry" she said wrapping her arms around me as she dug her face into my chest.

i wrapped my arms around her tighter as i ran my fingers threw her hair.

"i just don't wanna lose you babygirl" i sighed kissing her head.

"you won't lose me" she said looking up at me.

i smiled, pecking her lips several times.

longer chapters soon...