1.1

*one month later* + *not revised*

ᴊᴀʜsᴇʜ ᴘᴏᴠ

I woke up in the middle of the night due to dreaming about Jolie and everyone I left behind yesterday. "Fuck vro." I mumbled while slamming my fist onto the hard "mattress". I began crying, but not boo hoo crying, some tears slipped.

I really fucked up.

Like Jahlil said, I think I do love her. The longer i'm in this hell hole, the more I start to realize how much I actually loved that girl, but it's not like imma let her know that. she'll fucking use me.

i got up to take a piss, thankfully no one shared a cell with me.

i wonder how long imma be in here

i laid back down bored. i wanna go home bruh, and beat my dick.

i played with my black dreads as i laid and thought about jolie. she's really cute and shit but she might try to play a nigga, i mean i know how females get all upset when a guy lead them on for about six months then just cut it off.

i mean, i should do that but, i ain't that cruel.

i do care about her and how she feels at times. i just hope my brother ain't fucking her

(。♥𝒿𝑜𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓋♥。)

"nooo" i laughed at jahlil as we laughed at lady and the tramp.

"yes huh, i'll buy you one" he said referring to the cocker spaniel.

"noo, i'm good, i mean i would rather have like a yorkie, they can were such cute clothes and bows" i smiled pulling up a picture of a yorkie my grandma owns.

"you sure that ain't a pussy" he said squinting at my screen.

"no nigga" i said pushing his head.

"you sure you ain't white, because you a lil too light" he said licking his good grills.

"yes nigga damn, be gone thot" i said pushing him again. "but what you think jah doing right now?" i asked.

"prolly beating his meat" he shrugged. "he tends to when he's bored"

"what does he think about"

"hoe! ion know, prolly you or some shi" he said getting on his phone.

"i'm not a hoe you fucking thot, you got all your bitches staring at me, i mean i know i'm cute but-" i cut my self off laughing as he just sat there.

"oh shit! jolie look" jahlil exclaimed showing me his phone. "they letting me perform!" he shouted smiling.

awww

"that's good jahlil" i smiled as he got up.

"i know! you wanna come with me?" he smiled.

"yeah, sure" i smiled.

i went up my stairs and threw on a bralette, white sweater and a choker with some white converses.
i went back down stairs to find jahlil missing.

i went outside and he was already in his red Camero.

"damn you move fast"

***

"YEAH YEAAAH, WATCH THAT PUSSY NIGGA RUN WHEN I-"

his music was nice a lot of yellin and rapping, i like it. i sat at the bottom of the stage bobbing my head to the beat.

"WHO THE FUCK SHE THINK SHE IS!" i heard some white girl say.

"SOMEONE WHO'LL BEAT YOU THE FUCK UP" i yelled back.

"put your motherfucking hands up" jahlil said in the mic, before he made a x.

"FREE X, FREE X, FREE X, FREE X, FREE X,
FREE X, FREE X, FREE X!!" people shouted as jahlil helped me up.

"FREE MY BRO!" jahlil yelled in the mic.

the free x chant slowly turned into fuck 12.

"what are you to him?" some white girl asked me.

"his bestfriend" i lied giving him a hug from the side as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"alright alright alright, imma perform one more song my brother helped me write, umm we wrote this on the way to six flags" jahlil chuckled.

i unwrapped my arms from him sitting back down by the corner of the stage.

"BOY IM SIPPIN TEA IN YO HOOD, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP YOU BUTTERCUP!!" jahlil screamed into the mic as people went crazy.

"PURRP IN THAT BLUNT, SMOKING SUICIDE BLOODY BLUNTS!!"

**

jahlil took me by mcdonald's and got me something before dropping me off home as he went to a party.

"thank you" i told him as i walked into my house.

"your welcome horse booty" he said laughing before he pulled off.

i went in the bathroom to shower as my phone rang.

"hello"

"hey joe it's jah"

"oh my goshhh! jahsehhhh i miss you so muchh" i said turning off the water. "i love youuu"

"yea that, what you been doing" he asked.

"um nothing much just been chilling, waiting for you, what about you?" i smiled on to the phone as he let out a chuckle.

"well, i just been in my head-nothing much just wanting go home to see you and my family" he said as i could hear him smiling. "thank you again for you coming up here for thanksgiving b"

"of course jah, why wouldn't i" i giggled. "oh but your brother has a mini concert tonight, it was pretty dope"

"Aye! das fye! let him no his big brother loves him bunches" jah said in a sus tone. "just wait till i'm out, you gone come to all mine wine"

"you mean it!"

"duh bitch, don't make daddy come beat yo ass" he said in a low tone making me laugh.

"come on then daddy" i giggled.

the rest of the night consist of me sitting on the toilet naked talking to jah for three hours.