1.6

ᴊᴀʜsᴇʜ ᴘᴏᴠ

i woke up in a soft bed and sheets with my arms wrapped around a girl. i noticed it was jolie so i pulled her closer.

last night was fucking amazing. her shit tight, fat, and wet as fuck, she made my dick look wrinkly once i pulled out, because i got that strong pull out game.

i reached across her with my other arm still wrapped around her neck and shoulder.

mami👵🏽💘
jahseh they selling golden retrievers on my street
i know you like dogs so i bought you
one 🐶🐕🐩💛

~

34 missed calls from mom🖤

~

mom🖤
where y'all at?

jahseh i checked your room where the fuck y'all at

nigga imma beat yo ass

JAHSEH DWAYNE RICARDO ONFROY ANSWER ME

WHERE IS JOLIE???????

HER MOMMA LOOKING FOR HER

YALL OKAY AT LEAST

ykw imma just beat ya ass

~

stokeley🌊 (pokeley, stroke)
MY VRO OUT

AYE IM AT YA HOUSE WRU

you and jolie missing y'all good?

ohhh i know what you doing vro
DRILL THAT SHIT

i responded to my grandma, stoke then my momma. i sat my phone, putting it back on do not disturb. i kissing her neck laying my head on top of hers.

flash backkkk in omniscient's pov bc y'all nasty asses wanted the shit

"come here boy" she smirked at him, pulling him back to the bed.

she pulled jahseh on top of her, smiling before she cupped his face, kissing him.

he's so beautiful she thought to her self

his tip poked her entrance, making her let out a small moan.

"come on jah" she reached down and rubbed the rest of his dick.

"i ain't no virgin" he said before he pushed his dick inside, making the both of them gasp as her eyes rolled from him already grazing her g-spot.

"fuck" they both mumbled/moaned.

since he knew she wasn't a virgin he wasn't gone go easy but what she told some months ago sounded like she was a virgin.

he started with long, slow strokes before he felt her legs wrap around his waist and a hand wrap around his throat.

"harder daddy" she moaned.