5.6

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"how has life been treating you?" the therapist said to me.

"ehh, off and on" i said shrugging.

"okay" she said writing stuff down on her notepad.

"why are you so angry" she said making my jaw clench a bit.

"because, i put a lot of shit into people and get half ass, embarrassed, exposed...hurt, then there's no one to help me"

"do you have friends?"

"i prefer to roll alone, but i do have one, shes my brother's girlfriend" i said and she nodded.

"have you ever had any feeling towards her?"

"yea i did, i just look past that now, my brother's been hurt by females plenty of times, mainly from me if not him, so i thought maybe if i just leave them alone he can be happy"

"are you happy for him?"

"i mean thier both happy, yea i get mad at times but...that's life" i sighed.

"have you ever tried to split them up?"

"yea, i fucked her twice before i got HIV, she has a really pretty pussy" i smiled at the therapist as she just nodded.

"like she's everything in a girl i any man could imagine, she's caring, sweet, funny, gorgeous, she'll take care of you-man i really wish i could have her but all best men die first" i sighed.

"so your basically saying you want a lover in your life?"

"i had one, she was my first crush too, we recently met up again and i dated her first chance i had, then she cheated on me first chance she had" i said as my voice started to crack a bit.

"why are you upset?"

"because i loved her bruh, you and nobody will ever fucking know how much i loved that bitch just for her to cheat on me, in my house, in MY bed we had sex on that same morning, HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME" i shouted as the tears fell down my face.

"now i see how my brother felt...so alone" i said wiping my face.

"jahlil..you have a brother and that sweet girl who loves you very much, your never alone sweetie" she said making me feel a bit better.

"yea...your right i guess"

"how is your treatmeant coming along?"

"good, i've been good for 2 weeks so far" i smiled scratching my head.

"are you happy with your life so far?"

"a bit better than last weekend"

"have you been taking your depression pills?" she asked me and i shrugged.

"i every now and then"

"tsk tsk tsk jahlil your suppose to take 1 every morning" she said writing and shaking her head.

"i know, i forget then i don't wanna take it then when i do i either get angry or emotional" i said and she nodded.

"i'm done for today" i said getting up, leaving.

i got in my camero and decided to hit the club today, but before i do that i need some more clothes.

*
*

i walked into the mall bum rushed with fans and stuff.

once i finally cleared from the people i headed to Foot Locker to get me some more black air forces.

i looked around for my size not finding it so i went up to one of the clerks and tapped on her

she lightly smiled at me, which made my body heat up a bit.

she put my mind in awe

"how may i help you sir?" she asked smiling at me.

"o-oh um do y'all have these in a 11" i said showing her the air forces, starting to get nervous.

"i'll see" she smiled winking at me.

i went and sat on a bench as i waited for her return, she smelled like pumpkin spice,and i ain't gone lie that shit smell good.

"alright sir here they are" she smiled handing me the box.

i opened the box and tried on the shoe.

"does it fit?" she asked

"yea" i smiled and nodded.

"i ain't think you could rock them" she smiled at me as i smiled back.

"i ain't think you could be so beautiful" i said as she giggled a bit.

"no i mean it, your very beautiful..."

"aniyah" she smiled.

"i'm jahlil" i said taking the air force off.

"how has your day been going so far?" i asked as i put she shoe in the box.

"oh gosh horrible" she said pushing her hair back with her long nails as her melanie glowed in the lighting.

"this guy was butt hurt because they didn't have sketchers" she said making me laugh, as i got up.

"well damn that's stupid" i laughed as we went to the register.

once she scanned them and everything she handed them back in the bag.

"you think i can have your number, just in case i can't find my size" i said handing her my phone.

she giggled and typed her number.

aniyah💗

"i'll text you aniyah" i smiled as i grabbed my things.

"alright jahlil you better"

"oh yea this is for your rough day" i said reaching in my pocket pulling out 1,500 dollars.

"i can't take that"

"yes you can, and no it's not drug money" i laughed.

i walked out the mall happy as fuck.