1.8

𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱 𝘪𝘴

𝓳𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

~

𝙨𝙚𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝🥰

𝙞𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

𝘸𝘩𝘺?

𝙗𝙘 𝙞𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 ?

𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘩

~

i drove to his apartment area, which is really nice. i walked into his unlocked apartment, i didn't see him in the living room so i went to his room seeing him in just his boxers, laying on his stomach.

"seh seh, i'm here" i said knocking on his door frame, entering his room.

"hi" he said lowly.

i kissed his nose as he sighed.

"what"

"nothing"

"seeeh.." i said rubbing his small beard.

"whaat" he said in the same tone as me before he got on his phone, laying in his back.

it was a video of jahlil playing and jah just looked so adorable so i had to record him.

i turned my phone off and sat behind him, laying his head on my lap

"you know i love you right?"

"mhm"

"is something wrong baby" i said as he turned his phone off sighing.

he looked up at me, i could see in his eyes he was calling for help. his eyes started to water before he got up.

"i need a moment" he said going to the bathroom.

"fuck what am i supposed to do" i said to myself rubbing my head.

i searches up the symptoms of depression and it seems as if jah has it, i wonder if he went to the doctor or something yet.

he came out the bathroom and laid beside me, wrapping his arms around me.

"you make me happy jolie, you know that right?" he said holding me.

"now i do" i smiled looking at him.

now i feel like shit, since i been with jahlil and all.

"baby you mines and always" he said nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck making me laugh.