𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙒𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨

this is not apart of my book just a special ;)
Looks: stoke it a thicc queen, jahlil is uncontaminated with twist and jah has purple dreads and jolie is just jolie

"jahseh do it!" his girlfriend encouraged him

"mane jah a pwussy" jahlil laughed smoking some of skis blunt.

"i ain't no fucking pussy, ill out dance both of y'all asses" jah said making jahlil and ski argued.

"yo show me the fucking video" jah said grabbing my phone.

"uh uh jah you can only watch it 3 times" jolie said grabbing our her boyfriends hands.

"alright you fucking niggers" jah said pulling up his plaid joggers.

to start off jah was off beat.
he twisted his hips the wrong way, he already behind he skipped the twerking part and hit the folks, he went to grind on the floor and did the shit smoothh, he got up and hit the folks, crossing his arm before he reached in his pants stroking his dick i assumed then swung his arms behind him hitting the folks then the music stopped.

"BOOO NIGGA THA FUCK" jahlil laughed as jah frowned.

"JAH YOU SUCK DICK!" ski laughed/screamed as he kicked his laughing.

jolie held in her laugh as her boyfriend crossed his arms.

"FUCK YALL! bae what i got"

"a fucking 4/10, nigga you suck" she laughed as he walked over to her sitting down aggressively on her.

"owww daddyy" she winced trying to move her thicc boyfriend.

"alright lil go" ski said pushing him.

he watched the video three times before backing up.
he twisted his lil his on beat as jolie giggled making jah glare at her. he jumped, turning side ways and twerked making his ass shake, before crossing his arms hitting the folks, he went to grinded on the floor hitting his foot on the dresser.

"AHHHHHH HEHHEHSHHAH" ski screamed falling off the bed as jolie fell back on jah laughing.

"ow fuck" he winced holding his foot.

"okayy fatass youu" jah said wiping his eyes. "goo"

ski went to twist his hips but jah cut him off with a loud wheeze.

"YO FUCKINGG...TITTIESS" jah wheezed with tears coming out his eyes.

"man fuck you i ain't doing it" ski said sitting down.

jahseh was still laughing, well crying at this point while his girl was trying to calm him down. jahlil was laughing as he plugged in his brother's gaming system and ski just left the room to go to jahseh's secret stash of snacks.