Disclaimer & Copyright

Warning, this book series contains materials that many people would find triggering and disturbing. There are no punches being pulled here. There are detailed description of rape, physical, emotional, and mental abuse. Alcoholism, sex addiction, child abuse, a few racial slurs here and there and I am sure that there's several others that I forgot that other people did complain to me about. Please, do not let these things deterred you from enjoying this series. It's a story and stories allow you escape reality and decompress. Is the writing good? Not really in my opinion, but I am extremely critical towards myself. However, is the overall story? I think so. If you are returning to this series, thank you once again for revisiting the story of Enzio and Lana. I'm sure the final draft would answer some questions and remove certain frustrations. If you are new, I hope you enjoy the story, and if you were a person who hated the writing style or story back then. I hope I changed your mind and if I didn't, thank you anyway for giving me a second chance.

The Masked Emotions Series Redux Book One: Linger Copyright © 2019 by V. E. Campudoni.

All rights reserved. Printed in the United States of America. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, organizations, places, events and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.