UNEXPECTED GUEST

NADIA & AKIRA

Nadia rested her head against the window as the G6 approached Seattle-Tacoma international airport. She closed her eyes and bits and pieces of her sexual assault once again flashed into her mind, only this time, she could hear someone begging them to stop. She jerked up, instantly breaking into a cold sweat while looking around in a panic. "It will pass," Akira spoke without looking at her, his attention seemed to be focused on his tablet as he paced along the aisle. "Just think about what was done to those men."

"Nothing was done to the real man responsible." She snapped as they felt the G6 starting to descend. Akira sat in front of her, he sighed heavily while plopping the tablet beside him and reached into the inside pocket of his midnight blue suit. Nadia stared at him as he lit a cigarette, he showed her a pack of Sakura's and she took one. "T. Thank you, Mr. Sahana."

"Don't worry about him," He said inhaling "You have seen karma at work first hand. He may be guilt-ridden at the moment, but eventually, he will learn to forgive himself for what he had done to you, and then it'll be his turn. You need to learn how to savor the taste instead of digging right in. Doing it like that will never satisfy that hunger." He lit her cigarette as she tried to stop the tears from falling. "You have to be strong, rise from this, and become better. I know you can, I've seen it when you took those shares. That is partly the reason why I want you to be my protégé."

Nadia didn't say anything, instead, she reached over, taking his table and after a minute of tapping, tossed it at him. He slowly looked at the screen, it was a photo of the three men he punished. They appeared to be happy on the bow of a yacht, with their glasses in the air a beautiful woman in their arms, and the hashtag no biggie under it. "That was taken the day after their, punishment." She growled, "It didn't bother them at all." She took a deep inhale of the cigarette and her body began shaking, "I need to make them pay for what they did to me."

"And you will." He calmly spoke, "but it's going to take time, patience, and believe me when you do finally have your revenge, it's going to be sweet." He could see that the words were reaching her and closed his eyes. "Nadia, remember when I met and I told you how I hate the term survivor?" she nodded and he took a long drag. "I'm going to tell you a story, Nadia. It's a story that I do not like sharing. A story about a homosexual sixteen-year-old within a strict traditional Japanese family, who would stop at nothing to save face and honor, and in the end, the events that transpired caused this boy to become the man who sits before you."

Nadia took a long inhale and sat back and Akira glanced out the window. "It all began when my father accidentally walked in on me orally pleasuring a boy. We've been secret lovers for three years. He met everything for me. His name was Hanzo Hada and he was the love of my life. Of course, my father was furious. When you're the only son, the namesake is more important than anything else, Hanzo and I were the only sons' in our respected families. So they needed us to marry a woman and have lots of children, but that didn't happen.'

'I screamed and begged as my father beat my love maliciously and tossed him out of the house like he was nothing. I then begged my father for forgiveness, as I watched my father standing over me, with rage burning from his eyes, I felt like trash, like a worthless human being. I told him how I love Hanzo and I could hear him pounding on that door calling out to me, but before I could say anything my father struck me with such a force, that there was a bright blinding flash and then darkness." He looked at her, eyes bloodshot and he forced out a smile. "When I woke up, my arms and legs were tied to the bed and I was surrounded by eight naked women. I screamed as my father stood at the foot of the bed with that cold distant stare I grew accustomed to. With a simple nod, the eight women began kissing me in every part of my body. I screamed and begged him to stop them, but he just stood there, watching. No matter how hard I tried to resist, I had gotten aroused and the women began to straddle me. One after another, after another, this would last for several days. Only stopping to clean, feed, or bathe me and in the end, when I still confessed my love for Hanzo, my father threw me out, broken, penniless, and naked.'