FURTHER DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

Lana

The Fright elevator moved almost at a snail pace and they could hear chattering and a string quartet playing a Florence and the Machine cover. The music only grew louder as the elevator came to a complete stop, Lana's heart rate rapidly increases and felt as if it stopped completely as the door slowly began open and the first thing their eyes focused on was a curvy red-headed woman in a full body fishnet suit and wearing a black Mardi Gras mask in a shape of a butterfly immediately approached them. "Are you willing to sell your giveaway tickets?" there was sheer desperation in her voice "I will pay five thousand!"

"Five grand?" Marie repeated in disbelief "for what constitutes as a raffle ticket, are you fucking kidding me?" But before the woman could answer, Hannah shoved through her.

"They're not registered!" she growled, causing the woman to toss out a scowl before trying to get the attention of someone in the growing crowd beside her. "You'll get that a lot on Fridays," Hannah complained while taking the two of them by the wrist and escorted them through the large open room. As Marie harassed Hannah over the amount of money, she could get for her raffle ticket, Lana began looking around in complete awe. The room was big. In one area she saw an obese man in leather ass-less pants who was talking to an elderly gentleman who looked like a local politician dressed in a French maid outfit. Her eyes quickly moved to a very attractive woman leaning against a pillar whom she swore to be the channel five weather woman having a casual conversation with several people while casually inserting a double dildo into herself.

Lana still couldn't help to look around the room. On the wall were framed provocative pictures of nude men and women in contorted positions beside a large velvet curtain that slowly opened, and people began to emerge from it dressed either in all leather-clad or casual wear. Almost instantly the people in the large social hall began forming different small groups around them with child-like smiles on their faces and Lana noticed an even larger group was starting to form in the center of the room. "What had I just gotten myself into?" she thought, surprised on how well lit the club became.

It was then she noticed the small kiosk booths spread throughout the room. Each one containing wigs, sex toys, lingerie, and shoes that were so large, she assumed that they were intended for men. She glanced at her naked body underneath the robe and glanced over at Marie, but she was too busy talking to Hannah before finally making a beeline towards the kiosk that was selling the lingerie. She asked the woman if she had anything in a size ten and then sneered at the outfit given to her. "It's all that we have in your size," the muscular Russian brunette said in a heavy accent while scanning her bracelet. She looked up and noticed Hannah and Marie were both laughing at her expression when she held the outfit up. Although she was embarrassed, all three of them were starting to enjoy themselves. Seconds later Marie was at the kiosk, which made Lana a bit envious of the plethora of outfits that were available for her. "Why you look so glum, you could fit in these too you know." Marie mouthed sarcastically as if she was reading Lana's mind.

"Those are a size eight," she complained "They'll be too tight."

"No, they won't" Marie held up a black laced no wire baby doll that seemed to sparkle under the track lights thanks to the metallic eyelash lace. Lana's eyes focused on the peek-a-boo cutouts and bow that held it together in the center neckline. "Your body size is an eight, it's your tits that make you a size ten." Marie finished while smiling at her. Without a second thought Lana asked the Russian woman if she could return her outfit and the second the woman nodded, she picked out the most the raciest outfit they had in her eyes. Marie laughed at the way Lana was blushing while choosing a baby purple mesh waist cincher bodysuit with eyelash lace at the center and satin ribbon lace-up detail on the sides. "Oh, this is what I am going to wear when I lose my virginity," she cooed while rubbing her hand against the boning.