REASSURANCE

LANA

Lana was beginning to understand what kind of a complicated woman she was. For a short while, she believed she was two different women. One who was nice, kind, smart and intelligent girl who was a good college student that followed the rules. The other was a rebel, someone who wanted to be bound, tamed, whipped and pleasured who yearned for the man who brought that out to her. The one man who she knew who would be able to giver her that satisfaction. Enzio was gentle enough to be loving and dominate enough to restraint her, but Dom 241 would fuck her and forced his will on her however he pleased. To her, he was the perfect package... at least that was what she thought.

Ever since the other day, she can't stop thinking about the way Enzio acted with Rachel and how responsive she was. Lana witness first hand the kind of relationship she didn't know she wanted and at the same time she felt so inferior to her. Her beauty, her confidence, even the way she responded to him. Then there was the way he was acting. So calm, collective and yet, a bit cynical. The way he kissed her, grabbed her, spanked her, it made Lana wonder why he wasn't doing that with her and at the same time she wasn't sure if she wanted it due to jealousy, curiosity, or if it was because she simply had an itch that needed scratching. "How may I serve you my Dom?" There was something in how Rachel said that seemed so elegant, innocent and yet her face was filled with lust. Lana tried to recreate that moment to a mirror, but she couldn't do it.

She laid down to force herself asleep. Hoping to at least, to forget about Enzio and think about him, and thankfully, her subconscious obeyed her request. She arrived at the Looking Glass, Dom 241 gave her no instruction except to wear a tight button-down shirt that showed off her cleavage, a short skirt with no panties. She wasn't always allowed to talk to no one and she had to keep her eyes to the floor. She was flustered by the rules considering that she kept bumping into people, but she did it anyway. She entered the room he reserved, looking as beautiful as she could possibly make herself.

Her long amber hair framing her slim face, her double D breasts practically bursting out of the shirt, aching to be teased, and a skirt that was inches away from showing off her shaved crotch that she knew it would be to his liking. She looked around, the room was made to look like a catholic school classroom with twelve desks in the center, a teacher's desk in the front left corner and a giant blackboard one the wall with 'DOM 241' written in chalk.

She saw him sitting at a desk in the back corner of the room. The mask he was wearing covered from the bridge to his nose, to the top of his forehead, allowing her to see his strong smile and his five o'clock shadow as he beckoned her over with his finger. She rushed over and sat across from him. "Good girl," he murmured, "you came."

"Yes, Master." She responded while looking down at the desk. "How may I serve you?" and he chuckled.

"Mt, my, so eager to call me that, I must've made one hell of an impression on you the last time we met." She nodded hastily which caused him to look at her with great curiosity.

"Do you like candy?"

"Yes, Master." She responded.

"Good, I got one for you." He slid over a cherry swirl lollipop, causing her to smile at the gesture.

"Thank you!'

"Ah, ah, ah," he teased, "that's thank you, Master." He let out a dark grin and it caused her to swallow hard.

"T-thank you, Master," she responded, as she began to slowly lick the lollipop, but he wasn't looking at her display of fellatio skills. No, he was staring down where it mattered most, the clothing he told her to wear. His eyes were fixated at her breasts that was practically popping out of her shirt and he licked his lips.