Chapter Five

The following morning Emma tumbled hazardously out of bed by four a.m. which allowed her a solid twenty minutes to shower and meet the rest of her co-workers in the lobby with soaking wet hair and her bag ready to burst from her shitty packing job. She averted her eyes quickly and pretended she didn't notice how the perfectly groomed and stylish Regina inspected her disheveled appearance. She also went on pretending that the queen, didn't scoff at her and roll her eyes in annoyance.

At least she showered, right?

Luckily, it was too early for any fans to know they were sneaking out of their romantic city, much like a drunken one night stand, tiptoeing right out the door undetected. From there, Regina's entourage was flown to Belgium, where the singer held a press conference for her tour, another interview to follow and another concert to end the day. Much to Emma's surprise, she found herself more accustomed to the hectic schedule, she even smiled at herself when they were all finished with the evening without any hiccups.

However, they weren't even granted a hotel to sleep in that night. No, as soon as the concert had ended, bodyguards shoved them all into limos, where they were driven to the airport once again and flying toward England. Emma had collapsed into her white leather seat and didn't even try to argue when her eyelids slipped closed. She slept away the flight, walked in a sleepy haze toward the next limo, where she passed right out again until she was shuffled by Ruby toward their next hotel. That's where she sprawled out her long limbs as she slept in a deep dreamless slumber until her alarm blared at six in the morning.

If anyone were to ask Emma about these different countries and what she loved most from each of them, she honestly wouldn't know how to respond. It wasn't long before she realized that each destination was exactly the same to her and she only distinguished the difference between each one from what she learned new about Regina.

The only thing that sticks out in her mind about England, was how stunned she was when she saw the baby blue skies and warm sun beating down on her. If there's one thing she remembers since the time she was little, was that London was always gloomy and rainy. She laughed at herself when she saw how opposite that actually was, maybe the sun was just out for her that day, but either way she enjoyed a good laugh over it. She did find herself paying closer attention when people spoke, she adored their accents, but that is as much as she remembers from the small country.

In Emma's mind, London was the place where she discovered how much Regina Mills loathes glitter. For her concert, the performer was dazzling in a silver, sparkling dress that somewhat reminded Emma of a human disco ball. So, she thought the best blush would be the type that shimmered in the light and a glittery eyeshadow to match. However, she was sorely mistaken, but on the plus side, Cora was missing from the room and luckily missed out on Emma getting her ass handed to her by Regina. She'll never forget that icy tone that convinced her to just burst through the doors and hop on the first plane back to the states, but somehow she found the strength to not do that.

"Miss Swan, I am not some cheap hooker standing outside of Studio 54."

Emma swallowed her pride, swiped the makeup clear, started from scratch and tossed every shimmering or glittery makeup into the trash the second Regina left the room.

It wasn't long before their crew was back on Regina's private plane, flying to Spain. This time she forced herself to stay awake and attempt to admire the new world just outside her limo, zipping by. However, in Spain, the singer had a special meet and greet with fans, followed by yet again, another interview and then a concert that started much earlier than the rest.