Chapter Two: Down the Aisle, We Say Our Vows

After their passionate love making, Sofia couldn't help but feel the butterflies in her stomach that were about to explode! The fact that Matteo spilled his hot seed inside of her was the first of it. Matteo was usually careful with her, but this time he wasn't. Was it because they were getting married? "I'm going to be a mother." She whispered to herself with a nervous feeling in her heart. She questioned whether or not she will become a good mother. A better mother. A better mother than these rich farts.

The more depressing her thoughts became, the more she nearly had forgotten about her wedding. "Sofia, are you ready?" Her mother suddenly barges in her room, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Mother! Could you at least knock?" She scolds.

"Now, there is no time for knocking! You are going to be walking down that aisle to get married, and might I remind you, to that fucking devil king." Lady Montague spits with pure hatred. The history of hate between the Montagues and the Capulets have went on since the days of Sofia's grandparents. No one really knew the reason behind their issue because grandfather Lorenzo Montague chose to keep everything to himself. All everyone knew is that he hated Lord Alessandro Capulet, and he wishes to see him fall with all his business chains and riches, but because of his love for his granddaughter, Sofia, he chose to, by no choice, accept her wish to marry the young Matteo Capulet.

"I can't believe padre Enzo accepted this marriage! I thought he hated the Capulets, and here he is! Letting our only daughter marry a fucking Capulet!" Lady Aurora Montague frustratingly walks around while getting her daughter ready for the big day.

"Mother, language." Sofia scolds. "There are kids!"

"Oh, boohoo to their puta Capulet mothers." She rolls her eyes and makes her daughter face the mirror. Lady Aurora examines each beautiful feature of her daughter and sighs. "Such a waste of endless beauty only to be given away to a monster."

Sofia rolls her eyes in return. Now she understood where she got this type of sass from. "Ma..."

"Ah." She silences her own daughter. "If ever the Capulet family does not treat you right, you tell your mama, okay? And I will squeeze Matteo's balls until they pop and I will shove his flat balls into his mouth, and force him to eat them and swallow them... raw."

Sofia grew pale at her mother's morbid words. There is no denying that the Montagues can cause so much violence, especially her own mother. "I would be questioning you more if you end up cooking them first." She teases.

"One thing about being a Montague is that you do not let anyone step on you. You got that?" Aurora stares at her daughter in the eyes to make sure she understands what being a Montague is all about. Sofia nods in agreement.

After their serious talk, little feet were heard running up the stairs and into Sofia's room. "Sofia, Sofia!"

Sofia turns her head to see a very excited Romeo, her little brother. She smiles at the little rascal. "Hi Romeo."

"Guess what?" Says the very mischievous 7 year old.

Sofia already knew that her little brother was up to no good. "What did you do, Romeo?"

"You have to guess!"

"Now, Romeo. Please tell me what you did?"

Romeo started giggling as he tries to explain his little prank to his sister. "Benvolio and I grabbed as much frogs as we can from the fountain and snuck them up in mother and father's room!"

Sofia's eyes widen as she hears about Romeo's little joke, but little did the child knew, his mother was in the same room with him. "Romeo Montague!" Lady Aurora scolds.