Chapter Twenty Eight: The Revalation

Upon hearing his confession, Juliet's face lit up from immense happiness. She also couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did the prince really say that he may be falling in love with her? Juliet wanted to pinch herself as if she were dreaming, but that same happiness died down too soon as she noticed that the Prince didn't seem as happy as she expected him to be.

The once positive smile that was plastered on her face turns to a frown. "Why do I feel like there's a but?"

The prince finally looks at her straight in the eyes. "But I cannot fall in love with someone whose family are a bunch of murderers." He says bluntly with no emotion in his face whatsoever.

Juliet's eyes turn into a eye wide full of shock. What did the prince mean by that? "What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry. But this is wrong. I shouldn't even be here." He tries to leave, but Juliet grabs him by the arm.

"What is going on, Dante? Please tell me. No secrets between us, please." Juliet begs.

Romeo stayed silent. He looks somewhere else rather than looking at Juliet. He was embarrassed. He was embarrassed because he used Juliet to hurt those that hurt him. He was embarrassed of how he turned out to be and he knew deep down that if Sofia ever found out about his becoming, she would've been heartbroken. She would've begged him to stop because Juliet is innocent.

"Damn it, Dante! Answer me! You took my fucking virginity and all of a sudden this happens?! You... you start accusing my family for murder! I understand that my family aren't saints, but they are not murderers!" She hisses.

Suddenly, he gives Juliet a sinister glare which brought her shaking to her knees in fear. Never has the prince look at her like this. She wanted to leave his presence before it gets worse. "Accusing? My dear, everything I say is the truth." He says with a cold expressionless face.

Juliet's face turns red as she was getting angry by the second. She gets up from the tub and grabs the towel that hung on the wall and gets out of it. "I don't believe this." Her tears were about to fall but she quickly blinks them away. Pride prevented her from showing her weakness. "I... I lost my virginity to you! Oh my fucking hell!" She turns to the prince who still sat on the bath tub.

He looks at her with, troubled and confused. "Yes. I took your virginity. But I did not lie about falling in love with you because I do. I love you so fucking much that I am willing to risk everything right now for you. I am willing to risk the truth just to make you happy.

Honestly, at first, I denied all my feelings for you. I didn't want to admit that I was falling in love with a Capulet because I didn't want to make the same mistake my sister did." He confesses.

"Your sister?" Juliet looked at the lost man. You could tell from the way he looks that he is completely broken and... vulnerable.

The prince gets up exposing his beautiful form. Juliet stares at his manhood, still admiring... still craving. But she brushes her dirty thoughts and hands over a spare towel to cover himself. "Thank you." He mutters.

They both walk out and sat on her bed. She waited for his explanation, but the prince was too nervous that he ended up playing with his fingers.

Juliet, inspite her anger, places her small hands on top of his big ones. She squeezes it to calm his nerves. No matter what, she has a soft spot for the prince. She's never felt this way before for anyone.

He turns his gaze to her and places his hand on her cheeks. Luckily, she didn't flinch or back away. He sighs in relief. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the lies. If you allow me to speak and let me finish, I will leave it up to you if you want to still be with me or if you want to leave me. And I hope that you won't. If you do, I know I deserve it and you deserve better."

Julier felt nervous. Her heart pounded so much that it was about to rip out of her chest at any given moment. She waited for his explanation and she knew that she had to prepare for everything that is about to be thrown at her.

"First of all, my real name is not Dante." Juliet's eyes grew wide. Then who the fuck is this?! Questions started to form in her mind, but she knew that everything will be answered from his story.

"Yes, I am a prince but I don't have royal blood. Yes, King Escalus is my father, but he is not my biological father. He adopted me and took me in as his son. He treated me as if I were his true son. But all of this is all thanks to his cousin, Mercutio, who gave me a second chance to live since that bloody day twenty years ago." The room started to become chilly and Juliet shivered from the cold.

"Let me get you something to wear." The prince says as he gets up and grabs some clothes from her closet. He gives it to her and she changes in front of him. Her bare breasts flash in front of his face and his cock began to harden. He was tempted to fuck her again, but he chose not to. He grabs his clothes that lay on the floor and puts it on. "Do you feel better?" He asks as soon as she was done.

All Juliet did was nod and sat back down on her soft mattress. "As you were saying Prince Dante." She says in quote.

The Prince gives her a sad smile. "Twenty years ago, there was a beautiful woman with long dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. She was the most beautiful and kind woman Verona has ever seen and met. Her heart was kind, but if necessary, she is as fears as a lioness.

See, on that day, she was supposed to get married to the love of her life. Her fiance's name is... Matteo Capulet." Juliet shook at the sound of her brother's name.

"Wait, twenty years ago? That's also the time when Matteo lost his..." she looks at the prince in shock. "Your sister is Sofia Montague? So you're a..."

"Yes, my dear goddess. I am a Montague. My real name is Romeo Montague."