Chapter Fifteen: Piercing Emerald Eyes

"Oh? It looks like the red string of fate brought us together one day after another." Prince Dante smiles his brightest smile causing her to melt in his arms.

"I-uhhh." Juliet was lost with words. She told herself last night that she doesn't want to see him again, but it's like the sisters of fate always have a way to bring the two together.

The Prince helps her stand and frowns. "What are you doing here, anyway? Did something happen?" He asks. His voice was filled with worry as he checks every inch of her glorious body.

Juliet blushes. "No. I'm actually here for my grandfather Alessandro."

Alessandro? The Prince's body suddenly stiffens. So the man is still alive. He suddenly felt tempted to go to his private room and remove the life support. He wanted to watch the life drain from his eyes while making his entire family watch just as how they had forced him to watch Sofia's life slipping away in front his 7 year old innocent eyes. Too bad he had to stick to his plans for revenge.

Don't worry Alessandro. You'll have your own time. Prince Dante had to remove all ill intent from his mind if he wanted to make himself convincing to the sexy woman before him.

"Well, I hope everything is okay." He gives the poor woman a pitiful look.

Juliet just shrugs and sighs. "If only it was. I'd rather not be back in that room. Being with them always brings bad news."

The Prince raises a brow. "What do you mean by that?"

Juliet realizes what came out of her lips and tries to change the subject. "Oh no. It's nothing. Just stupid family problems. I mean, we all have them right?" She stutters and smiles.

He chuckles at her expression. "You know, you're really adorable when you get nervous." He says as he slowly moves his face closer to hers. His green eyes focused on the violet ones before him. The one that can pierce into his soul. His gaze then falls on her pink lips. He remembers how they tasted last night and it felt like he was electrified in a wonderful way.

Juliet's heart started accelerating as the Prince gets closer and closer to her face by the second. The air around them thickens and it was getting harder to breathe.

She was leaning on a door that looks to be leading to the janitor's closet. Should I open it? Maybe finish what we started back in the bar? Juliet gives herself a devious grin.

As his face was just an inch close, his hand slides from her shoulder down to her hands causing her to feel all tingly inside. The Prince's hand falls on the door knob of the closet. He opens it and gently pushes her with him following. He closes the door right behind him, locking it. His gaze never leaving hers as it was clouded with so much lust for the goddess before him.

With no more control over his mind and body, he places his lips on hers. Juliet gladly kisses him back, parting her lips to have his tongue enter. Their tongues dance a bit, then she tugs his hair back, then lightly licking his neck which aroused him and stiffens his manhood. "You must really miss me, Prince Dante?"

He does the same. He gently tugs her hair back, exposing her beautiful bare neck. He starts from nibbling her earlobe. Licking it down to her neck and then her collarbone. She moans in delight, wanting him to go lower to her breast to suck her swollen mounds. "My goddess. When I am with you, you will call me Dante." He whispers in her ear, tickling it a bit and smashes his lips back to hers.

His hands explore her glorious body, not breaking the kiss between them. He cups his hands on her breasts and moving one down to her ass. He gives it a tight squeeze while the hand on her breast manages to enter inside her bra. His fingers played with her chocolate nipples, circling them around and gently massaging them after.