Chapter Seventeen: One Final Night

Verona was peaceful tonight.

Romeo sat on his balcony admiring the view of the country he loved and will one day rule. The lights illuminating the town followed with the bustling people walking and talking in the night.

Despite the fact that he lost his entire family, he gained new ones. Specifically King Escalus and Jose, and possibly Mercutio, where ever he may be. Mercutio. He hasn't thought about the man in a long time.

It was all thanks to that man, he is alive today. He knew that Alessandro ordered Mercutio to kill him, yet he didn't. He gave Romeo a second chance to live his life, and he will forever be grateful to him.

Romeo was distracted by his thoughts that he did not even realize Jose entering the room. "You know, you cannot afford any distractions." He quickly turns to see his best friend smirking at him.

"Jose. You fucking scared me."

His best friend raises a brow, his smirk still evident on his face. "Scared you? Well, this is something new." He teases.

"Oh, shut up." Romeo growls at him, and Jose couldn't help but laugh at his dear friend.

"So, is the job done?" Romeo, then, gives him a serious look.

Jose knew of what he meant, so he nodded. "It was a difficult task, but I finally managed to get rid of Paris."

"Good."

"Apparently, there is more to this mister Paris." He continues. Romeo looks at Jose and nods to continue on with the information he has. "Paris had not only been spying on Juliet Capulet for you, but he seems to have been investigating you as well."

"What?!" Romeo clutches the arm rest of his chair and grits his teeth.

"He's had maps and photos of you. He also kept a journal on all his investigations. One page stated how he felt infatuated with Juliet and became obsessed on why you really want to know about the Capulets. That is why he decided to investigate you, too." Jose finishes. He grabs the journal from inside his coat and hands it over to his friend.

Romeo grabs the book and skims through the entire thing. His face turning into a scowl at how Paris ended up betraying him. Jose snaps his finger and a man in all black clothing comes into the room and hands him a small container.

The container was transparent enough to see the blood and gore that laid inside. Romeo looks inside the transparent plastic glass and saw pieces of body parts of Paris. His tongue that was ripped from his mouth; his, from what looks like, an index finger with its missing nail on its bed; and his lifeless blue eyeball that stares into space. His anger simmered as he knew and trusted his best friend to finish the job.

Romeo chuckles. "He shouldn't have fucked with me."

"I'm glad you are satisfied with the outcome." Jose grins knowingly.

"So do you have any plans for the night?" Romeo asks as he gazes upon Verona's beauty once more.

Jose rubs the back of his head while smiling sheepishly. "I-uh..." he clears his throat.

Romeo couldnt help but chuckle at his how embarrassed he suddenly became. "It's Tybalt, yes?" All Jose could do was blush at the mention of his name.

"Alright. Have fun." Romeo sings.

Jose nods and leaves his room. He takes his friend's advice to have fun with the man he's been infatuated with since their first encounter. He couldn't wait to please his brains out tonight.

He knocks lightly on the door of the man who will warm his body tonight. He missed the scent that aroused his groin and how his kisses tickled his skin.

"Jose." Tybalt smiled as he opened the door for the man he waited for.

"Tybalt." Jose returns the smile and lunges to smash his lips onto his. The kisses brought a tingling sensation in his spine. It was something Jose wanted to cherish for all his life. He wishes to remain in this moment forever.

Their bodies entwined together while they pull each other closer and closer till there isn't any more space between them. Their manhood touching each other's.

Jose slowly pushes Tybalt in his apartment and towards the couch.

Tybalt's muscular thighs touch the arm rest, not letting go of the addicting kisses from the man before him. He parted his lips, allowing entrance for Jose's tongue.

He gladly enters his tongue inside. He sucks Tybalt's tongue gently and Tybalt does the same

Jose rips Tybalt's buttoned up shirt apart. The sounds of buttons landing on the floor did no justice in stopping their feverish kiss.

They continued and continued until there was no air to breathe in. "I fucking missed you." Jose whispers, tickling Tybalt's ear.

"I missed you, too." Tybalt groans in pleasure as soon as he felt Jose's big hand sliding down, inside his boxers.

"Oh, already?" Jose smirks at how hard his boy lover has become. Jose bit his lips, giving off his most erotic expression with lust and want.

"Stop teasing me Jose and fuck me already." Tybalt begs.

"Now, now. Be patient. The fun is only begi-," Jose stops. He gets distracted as he sees a photograph that shattered his heart into a million pieces. His eyes wide open as he looks at the little photograph next to the couch on the small table.

"J-Jose? What's the matter?" Tybalt ask still in a daze and breathless.

Jose snaps out of his thoughts and stares intently on the man he wished to spend his entire life with. He knew then that it was not meant to be, but he will cherish the moment. Even if this will be his last.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Jose responds. He kisses Tybalt like there is no tomorrow. He kisses him with so much passion as if his life depended on it while rubbing Tybalt's manhood gently.

Jose pushes Tybalt on the couch for him to sit. He falls to his knees and unbuckles his belt, pulling down his cargo shorts and boxers. He smiles at how Tybalt's cock bounces back up, revealing his hard length. He licks his length from the tip and down, eventually placing it inside his mouth.

Tybalt sucks the air so hard and groans at the magnificent cock sucking moment before him.

As the man continued to suck him, he felt his head going light as if all the blood from the brain drained down to his man core. "Fuck!" He hissed, enjoying every single glorious moment.

Jose takes him out of his mouth, still rubbing his shaft up and down. He unbuttoned his pants, pulls it down, and shakes it off his feet. He grabs the condom from inside his pocket, sliding it down his dick. "Are you ready?" He asks, his eyes filled with love and guilt for the man. He instantly hid his guilt and focuses on his feelings for Tybalt for this will be the last time he plans on seeing him, and it broke his heart.

"Yes!" Tybalt begs.

He smiled at his naughty lover and enjoyed every single lusty feature presented as Tybalt begged for entrance. Jose gladly and gently inserts his cock in the sex craved man's ass.

Tybalt felt the ecstasy of Jose's cock driving in his ass that he starts to moan in complete pleasure. He screamed his name while rubbing his own shaft at the same time, doubling his pleasure. "Yes, Jose. Fuck me harder!" He moans in pleasure without a fucking care if the neighbors could hear him screaming Jose's name.

Jose removes his junior, turning Tybalt as he now lays on all four. He inserts it inside his asshole again and pounds him hard. He gently yanks Tybalt's hair with one hand, while rubbing his shaft with the other.

Tybalt has never felt such wildness before with Jose, and it felt amazing. He never wanted it to end.

They were both at their limits as they were ready to cum. Jose released his seed inside the hole, while Tybalt releases his on Jose's hand.

They both lay on their side with Jose's cock still inside him.

Jose kisses Tybalt on the head as he slowly started to drift to sleep. He frowns with his decision to never seeing Tybalt ever again, but it was for the best. They were enemies. He just slept with his enemy.