Chapter Thirty

A/N: Good day my wonderful readers! I would like to apologize for all the late updates that I've been doing. I promise that Romeo's Revenge is the story that I vow to complete (together with the rest of the stories I've done).

It's been tough lately especially with the financial crisis going on in our little islands and with me working a second job until almost midnight while trying to convince my little one to sleep because she has school the next day.

But now with this Covid-19 happening and with the schools shutting down, I am just at lost.

Dear goodness gracious. Help us, Lord! Lol! But seriously! I dont plan on giving up on my story because I love Romeo's Revenge and I want you to love it too! And I hope I did a good job convincing you otherwise. ♡

Anyways, I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who took the time to read and vote for Romeo's Revenge. You are amazing and awesome, and I hope that you would vote for this chapter and the following ones in the future.

Thank you and I love you guys!

Xoxo,

J.Teregeyo

"Nancy, I wanted to talk to you about something." Juliet stares at her surprised nanny. Tears were about to fall from her eyes. The poor girl had been confused about everything that happened tonight. She knew that deep down, she is in love with Romeo and he is in love with her too, but doubt filled her mind with ill thoughts. What if the passionate love making was nothing more than to take her virginity as a part of his revenge scheme? She gave up something so precious to someone that may or may not have loved her. But he does love you. Her sweet thoughts whispered into her mind.

"Oh my. Come inside my child." Nancy leads Juliet inside her small, cozy room. Juliet sits on her small bed and Nancy follows her.

"Now tell me. What happened?"

Juliet didn't know where to start. She still tries to fight the tears and the confusing battle between her mind and heart. "Nancy. I don't know what to do and I don't know what to think. All I know is that I love him and I want to believe him because that is what my gut is telling me."

"So I'm guessing that he finally told you the truth?" Juliet looks at Nancy wondering what she meant by that. Her eyes grew wide at the sudden realization.

"Wait. You knew all a long? How? Why didn't you tell me?" Juliet felt hurt from the betrayal.

"Because I wasn't too sure at first."

"What do you mean?"

"I wasn't too sure at first, because when I first saw the Prince when he was with you at the hospital, he looked eerily familiar. His dirty blonde hair and his emerald green eyes, and the strong features of his face. Everything resembled the late Montague family." Nancy explained smiling fondly at the memory of the wonderful Montague family.